Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Video journaling my Pre-Op Experiences

This is just going to be a place for me to video journal my experience from the first steps to the day of surgery (fingers crossed for approval from my insurance). I hope to watch this back to help see the progress I've made at so. This is the first day, June 1st, after a meeting with my PCP, the Intake Appointment, and my endoscopy experiences with more journals to be added to this post later.

https://youtu.be/LsnHsd3Hkz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmUpGuz5Ibo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsZHlshQ5lU

Edited by spookfuls

Today's journal is about my first cardiac appointment, my chest X-ray, my upper GI experience, and my thoughts on the Nutritional Class. I still have to do my mental health eval, my meeting with my PCP (who'll be monitoring me during the 6 months), my 1 on 1 with a dietician, and my second Nutrional Class.

Letter of support and 3 months of my diet have been submitted, followed by random talks about my Protein and carbs. My 1 on 1 with the dietician, the mental health evaluation, and the follow up appointment for pulmonary clearance has been scheduled, as well!

Today's journal is more a food update, and about some changes I've started to make. I got my pulmonary clearance today, and tomorrow is my appointment with my dietician is tomorrow. In July, I've got my mental health eval on the 3rd, my next diet appointment on the 11th, my stress test on the 14th, and the results for that on the 29th!

Here I talk about my 1 on 1 with the dietitian, my mental health eval, food choices over the holiday weekend, and my 7 pound weight loss! Next up is my 4th diet sheet, my stress test, and hopefully some support groups!

Finally at 345 pounds, maybe less! Here I talk about my 4th diet sheet, my echocardiogram, my stress test, my 26th birthday, and different low carb ingredients and products I'm trying out. Up next is hopefully a support group on the 25th, my results for the stress test on July 29th, and my 5th diet sheet on August 2nd.

341 pounds! Today I talk about my first surgical weight loss support group, my cardiac clearance, and my 5th diet appointment! Next up is my last nutrition class, my last diet appointment, and my papsmear. So close to my surgery date!

333 pounds! This month has been pretty slow, but I talk about going to an OA meeting, my last Nutritional Class, and some low carb struggles I've been having! Only 2 more meetings to go before I get my surgery date though, yay!

I subbed to you to support. would love if you subbed back so we can follow each other

326 pounds!! The final Pre-Op journal is done, and my surgery is (tentatively) scheduled for September 21st! :lol:

Just letting everyone know I've been chronicling my Post Op journey! I'm a little behind right now (only 2 vlogs so far), but if you're interested in keeping up -- just check in over at my ObesityHelp page! 293.4 pounds and counting!!

Post Op Journal