Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pics 6 months post-op VSG

Y'all seriously have me in tears! I am so appreciative of all the sweet posts! Y'all just don't even know what it means!

Good for you! Keep up the good work!

Thank you! I'm trying! [emoji23]

You should be proud of yourself! Way to go for seeing things differently today. You've done awesome and are looking super! Keep up the hard work! [emoji4]

Thank you! I'm feeling a little proud finally! I'm more proud of all the people who have reached out to me through this post!

Always good to see a success story! Congrats!!

And the story has just begun! Thank you!

Haylee_d - you are my HERO!!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using BariatricPal mobile app

So sweet! But I'm definitely no hero. I just hope I was able to help someone today who has been struggling with body image regardless of the weight loss.

You look great! Thanks for the heartfelt and honest post!

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Absolutely. It was a tough post to write and display, but I hope it was inspiration for someone else. And thank you!

You are doing Great!!! By being Brave I am sure you have Inspired many more to stay the course.

I hope so! It's definitely a tough road, one that we've all traveled. But the rewards are worthwhile and the journey is only beginning.

Huge congratulations on your progress and for being able to see yourself through new eyes! You have every reason to be proud!!

Thank you so much. Definitely was an eye opener today, and I was glad to finally be able to see. I hope that others who feel as I do can find some comfort in knowing that they are not alone.

Ah hon, in my experience with people who are in grief (no matter the circumstances) who bare all and talk about it, are those who find healing a whole lot quicker! You are AMAZING for doing this. You are not disgusting and there is no more shame. You are a beautifully created soul with a beautifully created body. Great job in taking care of it and congratulations for seeing your worth hon. You are priceless.

Interesting choice of words. Healing! That is the word. I have felt the healing start. The wounds are still there, but I can feel the healing relief happening. Absolute tears when I read your comment! Thank you for your words!

YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!! GOOOD JOB! Keep up the great work!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you!!

Your stomach looks nice and tight. How often do you work out??

Lol! It's not really. I can grab and pull the skin, but I am blessed that it is not a loose as some others. I'm sure the more weight I lose, the looser and flabbier it will be. But, I just focus on cardio for the fat burning, drinking my Water which supposedly helps with skin elasticity. And I try to squeeze in some abdominal workouts every week, but I'm not religious about it.

Great Job! Keep it Up! Congratulations

Thank you!

Your stomach looks nice and tight. How often do you work out??

I'm sorry I didn't answer your question right. How often I "work out" depends on my schedule and what exactly I'm doing.

Here's a little about me. I coach soccer and I have a farm. My daughter plays soccer. My son plays All Stars baseball, so we are traveling a lot right now..............
On days that I coach soccer, I don't work out at the gym that day because that's 2 hours that I'm drilling, dribbling and kicking balls. I'm not a sideline coach. I coach on Mondays and Thursdays and our games are on Sundays. The season just ended. Thank the Lord! So, Mondays and Thursdays will now be replaced with gym time. No gym on sundays due to baseball.

Every morning, I do farm work. Feeding, watering, cleaning stalls, mending fences, etc. I will shovel manure while racing the clock for some fun "cardio". It can really be a workout! **** is heavy!

On baseball days, I do nothing but just drive, cheer on my son and his team, and breathe.... Well,.... I may yell at a Ref or two.

All other available days, I go to the gym. Nothing I do is consistent or repetitive. I swap up my workouts a lot. Whatever I feel like at the moment needs to be done. I mostly lift weights at the gym,since I get a lot of cardio at home/soccer and because I don't have weights at home. But I do like to get on the Eliptical, so I will skip weights and do that sometimes.

It's really just sporadic and chaotic for me. I have no routine. Just whatever I can do for the moment, that's what I do. And don't get me wrong.... I have lazy days, too.

I'm a week post-op and my stomach looks very much like your before pic. If I had the after pic you're rockin now I'd be ecstatic. Congrats on your success!

Thank you! I wish you success and hope you look better than me!

You look great.
Definitely a very noticeable difference.
Don't be too hard on yourself.

Sent from my SM-G900V using BariatricPal mobile app

Thanks! I'm trying. They say baby steps... apparently I skipped that and joined a marathon! [emoji849] [emoji23]