Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Rockland NY/Bergen NJ doctors

Hi all! Anyone have experience with Dr. Ramon Rivera in Suffern, NY or Dr. M. Bagloo in Ridgewood, NJ? I have initial appointments with both at the end of the month and am trying to narrow down my choice to one of them. Dr. Rivera works out of Good Samaritan Hospital and Dr. Bagloo at Valley Hospital. Thanks!

Hi, I am using Dr. Ewing in Paramus. Surgery scheduled for ht e 23rd.

Hope all goes well for you!

Hi all! Anyone have experience with Dr. Ramon Rivera in Suffern, NY or Dr. M. Bagloo in Ridgewood, NJ? I have initial appointments with both at the end of the month and am trying to narrow down my choice to one of them. Dr. Rivera works out of Good Samaritan Hospital and Dr. Bagloo at Valley Hospital. Thanks!

Hi. I was sleeved by Dr Bagloo when she was at NY Presbyterian in May 2015. Awesome experience with her. The pre and post follow ups with her team made it a great experience. She answered all my questions and even in one situation called me right away after having a minor issue and was resolved with a Rx. If you Seeger tell her Antonio T from NYP said hello.

Hi. I was sleeved by Dr Bagloo when she was at NY Presbyterian in May 2015. Awesome experience with her. The pre and post follow ups with her team made it a great experience. She answered all my questions and even in one situation called me right away after having a minor issue and was resolved with a Rx. If you Seeger tell her Antonio T from NYP said hello.

I am so glad you responded! I will definitely tell her. I'm so nervous to start this process.

Hi, I am using Dr. Ewing in Paramus. Surgery scheduled for ht e 23rd.

Hope all goes well for you!

That's great! What hospital? Are you happy with him so far?

Hi I.,

Using Hackensack and seems fine met him twice. He was recommended by my PCP , its who he refers to. I trust my PCP and Form my checking around have not found anything that would put me off. Takes a bit of time to get an appointment but I guess that's a good thing, to be in demand. Office staff seems helpful. Since I am a wee away can tell you more toward the end of next week. :-)

A

Hi I.,
Using Hackensack and seems fine met him twice. He was recommended by my PCP , its who he refers to. I trust my PCP and Form my checking around have not found anything that would put me off. Takes a bit of time to get an appointment but I guess that's a good thing, to be in demand. Office staff seems helpful. Since I am a wee away can tell you more toward the end of next week. :-)
A

Yes, you are so close! I will be thinking of you, good luck! Hackensack is such a great hospital. Thanks for responding to me, I really needed to hear from someone local about this. I'm going to give Dr. Ewing a call.

14 hours ago, iHealthy said:

Yes, you are so close! I will be thinking of you, good luck! Hackensack is such a great hospital. Thanks for responding to me, I really needed to hear from someone local about this. I'm going to give Dr. Ewing a call.

Thanks and I see my typing and proofing was way off yesterday. :-) Stay tuned and be well!