Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hubby says " you aren't the one that has to be attracted to you" ..., WHAT?

11 minutes ago, Dknal2 said:

I agree.. there is nothing better in this world than a peace of mind and I will be so happy when I have one and not worried about what he is doing any more.

I want to say I don't feel guilty but I do... for years I have wanted to divorce but just been afraid of hurting my kids. My kids are 20, 19 and 17 so they are not babies but they are close to their dad. This is just really hard for me but I feel it's very necessary.

So, let me first say happy Mother's Day to all of the moms on here. Secondly, I want to let you all know that I'm currently 161 lbs... which is 11 lbs away from my goal weight of 150 lbs.

👍🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 round of applause for that being that this is month 5 for me.

Tjirdky, let's discuss the topic at hand. Anyone who has followed me know that my journey with my husband has been bad . Well , it's reached an all time low. We were asleep 3 nights ago and the phone kept vibrating. I told him to answer and he wouldn't. Well we have 2 kids that are outside of the home right now so I said let me make sure it's not the kids texting him. But my gut told me this is gonna be bad. But I checked anyway. This is what I saw " You left your rubber in my bed and my baby found it""" with lil joking emoticons. OMG... my heart dropped to my toes. I felt he was cheating but didn't know for sure. Let me also put this out there. My husband had not slept with me in 3 1/2 weeks at the time. So I knew something wasn't right. I had been praying to God for a revelation in this marriage be it whatever way, good or bad because my spirit knew I wasn't being treated right and I knew he was messing around. Heck I had just caught him maybe 1 month before that trying to hookup on Facebook. So, needless to say I told him I want a divorce and this was it. No more will I be the hurt wife who is trying to sacrifice herself for her husband, nope. Already have been consulting legal counsel because it's over. Now, he swears he is gonna do right and wants his family. I told him he had 21 years to do right and if he wanted his family his penis oils have stayed in is pants.

Ohhhhhh.... here's the agonizing part for me. This is the same woman he had an affair with on me 13 years ago. Same dirty tramp. I'm like oh no that means this never ended. Which he swears it was only one time. Yep I believe that like I believe in Santa Claus. I cried for 2 days straight. Then I said forget this , on Mother's Day I put on a backless sundress ( in my new size 8 yassss) went out shopping ,had a great time with friends and felt like I was coming into my new, happier peaceful self. I am still very hurt but I thank God for revealing his evil because I don't want an std or aids because he is a hoer.

This surgery has truly changed my life. The old me would have cried and just took him bk and dealt with the pain. But not the new confident, strong Diana that this surgery helped to bring to surface. I posted before that I knew we were gonna divorce , just didn't think it was gonna be like this but it is what it is. There is someone out there who will cherish me and love me for the jewel that I am.

Thsnk you guys for all your support throughout the months. You have truly become my family.😊

I say kick him the the curb..... you don't need that negativity in your life.... How dare he say that to you.

So, let me first say happy Mother's Day to all of the moms on here. Secondly, I want to let you all know that I'm currently 161 lbs... which is 11 lbs away from my goal weight of 150 lbs.
[emoji1474][emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490] round of applause for that being that this is month 5 for me.
Tjirdky, let's discuss the topic at hand. Anyone who has followed me know that my journey with my husband has been bad . Well , it's reached an all time low. We were asleep 3 nights ago and the phone kept vibrating. I told him to answer and he wouldn't. Well we have 2 kids that are outside of the home right now so I said let me make sure it's not the kids texting him. But my gut told me this is gonna be bad. But I checked anyway. This is what I saw " You left your rubber in my bed and my baby found it""" with lil joking emoticons. OMG... my heart dropped to my toes. I felt he was cheating but didn't know for sure. Let me also put this out there. My husband had not slept with me in 3 1/2 weeks at the time. So I knew something wasn't right. I had been praying to God for a revelation in this marriage be it whatever way, good or bad because my spirit knew I wasn't being treated right and I knew he was messing around. Heck I had just caught him maybe 1 month before that trying to hookup on Facebook. So, needless to say I told him I want a divorce and this was it. No more will I be the hurt wife who is trying to sacrifice herself for her husband, nope. Already have been consulting legal counsel because it's over. Now, he swears he is gonna do right and wants his family. I told him he had 21 years to do right and if he wanted his family his penis oils have stayed in is pants.
Ohhhhhh.... here's the agonizing part for me. This is the same woman he had an affair with on me 13 years ago. Same dirty tramp. I'm like oh no that means this never ended. Which he swears it was only one time. Yep I believe that like I believe in Santa Claus. I cried for 2 days straight. Then I said forget this , on Mother's Day I put on a backless sundress ( in my new size 8 yassss) went out shopping ,had a great time with friends and felt like I was coming into my new, happier peaceful self. I am still very hurt but I thank God for revealing his evil because I don't want an std or aids because he is a hoer.
This surgery has truly changed my life. The old me would have cried and just took him bk and dealt with the pain. But not the new confident, strong Diana that this surgery helped to bring to surface. I posted before that I knew we were gonna divorce , just didn't think it was gonna be like this but it is what it is. There is someone out there who will cherish me and love me for the jewel that I am.
Thsnk you guys for all your support throughout the months. You have truly become my family.[emoji4]

Girl...bless u bc he be gone...like to the er for my foot in his ass lol. No jokes I'm sry for what this man is and will do your family n I will keep yahll in my [emoji1374][emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I have been following you and have kept you in my prayers. I once was in your situation, because of my first husband I had to have a hysterectomy at the age of 25. He wanted to keep sharing certain things from his girlfriends. I left him. It was a lot of mental abuse. He has convinced me to go on a diet that his ex-wife did of eating just tuna three times a day. I was happy when I left and healed. My second husband was physical abuse and that I will not go into. My third husband has been wonderful and very supportive. I thank God for him every day. It is because of him that I became a first time mom at the age of 53 and today as I turn 61 he is right there by my side supporting the next step in my life of having the VSG done on June 5.

What I am trying to say is to stay strong. You are stronger than what you know and you look wonderful. Most of all stay true to yourself and settle for nothing less, because you deserve it. If you need support we will be here for you and if you are on FB my screen name is the same.

By the way, thank you for sharing your story. It has helped me to see where I have come from and where I am going. God bless.

Diana - proud of you and your journey ! You are truly an inspiration ! Congratulations on losing more than just your weight, but what looks like dead weight!

5 hours ago, CharlyScott said:

I have been following you and have kept you in my prayers. I once was in your situation, because of my first husband I had to have a hysterectomy at the age of 25. He wanted to keep sharing certain things from his girlfriends. I left him. It was a lot of mental abuse. He has convinced me to go on a diet that his ex-wife did of eating just tuna three times a day. I was happy when I left and healed. My second husband was physical abuse and that I will not go into. My third husband has been wonderful and very supportive. I thank God for him every day. It is because of him that I became a first time mom at the age of 53 and today as I turn 61 he is right there by my side supporting the next step in my life of having the VSG done on June 5.

What I am trying to say is to stay strong. You are stronger than what you know and you look wonderful. Most of all stay true to yourself and settle for nothing less, because you deserve it. If you need support we will be here for you and if you are on FB my screen name is the same.

By the way, thank you for sharing your story. It has helped me to see where I have come from and where I am going. God bless.

Thank you for following me and also for praying for me. I am trying to be very strong because I know this a necessary action. I hate to be alone but I'm gonna spend time getting to know Diana and making sure she is ok.

4 hours ago, jersey0601 said:

Diana - proud of you and your journey ! You are truly an inspiration ! Congratulations on losing more than just your weight, but what looks like dead weight!

Amen to that! And thank you so much.

16 hours ago, JenSev said:

Your results are amazing! His loss!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using BariatricPal mobile app

Y thank you.

9 hours ago, jersey0601 said:

Yes I have now lost 81 lbs total and I am looking forward to living the best life that God has for me.

13 hours ago, klingie84 said:

Girl...bless u bc he be gone...like to the er for my foot in his ass lol. No jokes I'm sry for what this man is and will do your family n I will keep yahll in my

Thank you for the prayers. I wanted to physically hurt him but in the end it would hurt me by having a criminal record and I'm a RN. Not worth losing what I worked so hard for. Him or the skank, lol