Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ October Thread

I think the pictures make me look much thinner than I really am. Sherry and Chris saw me, they can tell you that I am not as small as I look in the pics. Abi looks more and more like me everyday, and she has my attitude too, poor kid. ~Mandy

Mandy....my friend...YOU ARE SMALL! You look exactly like the pictures, you photo very well. Cut yourself some slack!

Hello everyone...I hope you all have a great day. Just popped in but, have to get to work.

Kat - Geesh girl! I would of had to replace my seat not just the windshield wowza! I'm so glad you're ok.

YAY I finally found a nutritionist that is covered under my insurance!!!!!!! I am SUPER excited that I dont have to pay $375 - which I feel is a crazy amount. now if only a miracle could happen with these damn wisdom teeth!

how is everyone doing?

Thanks Sherry, you are too kind.

Jessica, I'm glad things are looking up for you. Keep your head up, it will get easier.

I had a slight unfill on tuesday, and am feeling much better. I had restriction, just a bit too much. I could eat but it was uncomfortable and I was having some refulx again. While there the band doc sent me for some basic labs (I missed my last appointment while recovering from the hysto). Well my sugar was *40* fun huh? Today it was a bit better but still only in the 60's. Also my blood pressure was really really low 70/45. My primary care doc ordered a ton of tests, 9 tubes worth!!! I will have results early next week, as monday is a holiday I'm guessing tuesday or wed. I have been really sleepy, now we know why. I am basically a walking zombie! I'm going for a nap. I'll check in later. ~Mandy

I don't want to sound stupid but what does refulx feel like? is it a taste, a pain, like a burp??? I am not banded yet but people - banded and non banded - are always talking about refulx and I guess I never had it so I dont really know what it is. samething with heartburn I never experienced that either or least I dont think I have :-)

Well well well, lookie at you all....feels like the old gang is back..now where's Beanie, Anne, and Pat ?

Had a busy week, lots of meeting zzzzzzzzzzz. I was dying to stay home a few days this week b/c I have a nasty a$$ cold, fever, etc...but couldn't. Last night I took my DD to see Mark Schultz in concert...boy he is good. We even got his autograph and pictures of my Dd with him. He's so cute too. Tomorrow I'm hanging out at home in my jammies and just taking my time cleaning this messy house lol.

Its beautiful here in NJ, the leaves are starting to change...sad but beautiful at the same time.

Donna.... girl, we've missed you so much and we were so worried when you stopped posting but we're so glad your back and everything is okay. You still walking the beach in the mornings :)

Darcy I'm so glad things worked out for you and your DD. Your ex sounds scary as chit thats for sure. I agree, time to put on your Dick Tracy hat and do some investigating. :)

Cindy loooo .... how are ya chickie, how's the year going so far for your DD? are you working at the school?

Kat....geeeeeeeze girl... it sounds like disaster follows you every where and then poof.... your gardian angel shows up.. PRAISE GOD !!!! I'm so glad to hear your okay.... geeeze.

Sherry toots....how goes the Water ??? heeeheheeee I don't get it, what once used to be so easy to me is now a PITA.

Patty sorry your having a rough time with the ex. I'm glad the band is keeping you in line.... its a good feeling isn't it. How are the boys?

Betty, its hot up here too, 85 tomorrow and muggy. Getting ready to bake those christmas Cookies yet haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa burp ~

Jetti, Mandy and the rest of you awesome chickies.... :car:

Time to run...okay waddle to bed..yes, bed. I'm pooped !

Have a great night.

Luv and miss yah.

Hey Eileenie, I'm here too :car:, it does look like the old gang.

I just got back from a quick trip to the beach, the weather was perfect!

I was so excited, I not only spoke with, but met in person, "signgirl". She's to be banded October 31. I've invited her to join in our NJ family thread. You will all love her, she's sweet, funny, and personable...just like ME :biggrin1:.

Wow, so much has gone on here in the NJ thread, more chatter in the last 24 hours than has been on here in a month.

Eileenie, so sorry you got the snots, :sick , last Sunday, I was wore slam out from keep the gbaby, I couldn't wait for it to get dark, finally went to bed before it did, so I know the feeling.

Donna, what a nice surprise to see your return, like Eileen said, we were all concerned about you.

Darcy, your DD is so pretty, just like her mommy, did they let you take your laptop into court, so you could work on your POGO badge :Banane20: . On a serious note, glad things worked out for you both. :)

Cindy, so what are you doing with all your spare time,......wondering how you ever got it all done before I'll bet.

Kat, you've had a time lately, oh and about Rick having to pay, yeppers, I've heard that before, once he stepped up to the plate, it's a done deal for 18 years so I hear. Hope he has a positive relationship with her.

Sherry baby, where are the pictures you were going to post from your

Disney trip, still waiting, :), bringem on girl.

Mandy, Ms. Disney that is, love the pictures of you and DD, I know you're bound to have some of Crispy and Sherry you could share with us too. (I'm gonna feel like a real dummy if you've already posted them :omg: and I missed them)

Betty, glad you've got the AC back in your life, at my age and being in the post Mentalpausal state, I'd have probably had to get a hotel room, LOL.

Patty, Jetti, everyone else, hope you're well,

Hugs girlfriends !

Pat in mentalpause heheheheeeeeee and I'm in pre-mentalpause :woot: I guess thats why we get along so well, we're both mental (BARF).

Signgirl.... come on down, your the next contestant in the NJ thread. Don't be afraid...no matter what Pats told you about us, we really DON'T bite .........(hard that is) :woot:

Darcy...your DD is so pretty...just like her Mama ;)

Well girls...its saturday. Gotta get to the bank, do some cleaning and grocery shopping. So much for hanging in my jamies all day pfffffffffft.

Have a wonderful Saturday... stay cool.

waahahah Pat I'm trying to find pictures that BOTH Chris and I like so ummm it might take a while lmao. Now to find one that a pic from the chest up..yeap that's the goal lmao. I think we complained about every picture of course it's not the picture's fault it's the chicks in it hee hee. I'll go looking now and see if I can find something ;)

Chrispy I think you'll like the ones I picked lol

Hmmmmm very interesting (Chris made me do it hahaha)

post-205595-13813135581476_thumb.jpg

I can't tell ya how much I hate having pictures taken STILL! I'm trying here girls...

This one was taken the first night there. We loved the fact that Disney was dressed for Halloween ;) We grew antenna's, it was Magic!

post-205595-13813135581649_thumb.jpg

Eh I rotated the picture but, that didn't work oh well slant your head to the left and you'll see it hahaha. Isn't it cool how the Castle is lit up?

Here is a great one of my Disney friend ;) Chris I think you'll like this one.

post-205595-13813135581927_thumb.jpg

Awww, Sherry, thanks so much for FINALLY sharing...(big smile). TATTOO, OMG, I had to go back and look, I thought it was part of your shorts. That's not a tattoo, that's a freakin tapestry rapped around your let, LMAO!