Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Sleevers for June surgery...especially Mexico

I have seen a lot of people that are having to have the revision after the sleeve due to inadequate weight loss or severe reflux. BUT there are also alot of people who have had major success with the sleeve. Its just a personal choice. The bypass is a better deterrent from going back to eating the junky, sugary and fattening foods that got us here to start with. Lol. I know thats what i need. Lol. I need something that will force me to change my habits and keep me in line.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm scheduled for June 3 with Dr. Illan!

I'm scheduled for July so I'm not much help to you! All the very best [/img]

I'm July 14th [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

June 21st with Dr. Illan. I'm getting so anxious, I wish it were sooner!!

June 21st with Dr. Illan. I'm getting so anxious, I wish it were sooner!!

June 19th here. Dr. Illan.

On 4/5/2017 at 8:44 AM, goldndiamondzboy said:

I'm with Ortiz too on May 21st! :)

Im with Dr Ortiz too on 6/22!! :-)

13 hours ago, k-athy said:

I am schedule for 6/22 with the same doctor! :-)

Yipee..If you are on Facebook, you should join their support group. It is a great group of people who have either already gone through surgery and can share their experiences, or will about to go through surgery. Good luck and hopefully, we will be able to stay in touch.

On 4/6/2017 at 5:41 PM, kinipela24 said:

I am in Los Angeles County. Encino to be specific (West Valley). I am going to be staying at a hotel in TJ (a nice one) that is a part of the package.

Yes, I will be staying in the Marriott in TJ until Monday the 19th. Then my husband and I will stay in San Diego at a little house until the 27th of June....thought I'd get some relaxation in before flying back to Texas. Do you know of any of the sites to visit in San Diego that are really worth doing?

On 6/5/2017 at 7:19 PM, radmadw said:

I'm also having surgery in Tijuana but mine is on the 23rd of June.

On 6/5/2017 at 1:50 PM, sophislove said:

Hi everyone. I am headed to Tijuana Mexico to have VSG done by Dr. Mario Camelo on June 27th. I am going alone, and even though I have read wonderful things, I am super nervous.

HW: 281

CW: 265

I don't start my pre-op diet until next week. Any advice is appreciated - or is anyone else having surgery this month and want to be a support buddy?

On 6/14/2017 at 0:41 PM, tucsonvsg said:

I'll be in Tijuana on 6/21 with Dr. Illan!

On 2/26/2017 at 5:49 PM, BCreel said:

Anyone scheduled in June? Mine will be at the OCC in Tijuana with Dr. Ariel Ortiz on June 14th.

How are you feeling? I am scheduled for 6/22.

I'm scheduled July as well with Dr Illan. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about him 😎

I have seen a lot of people that are having to have the revision after the sleeve due to inadequate weight loss or severe reflux. BUT there are also alot of people who have had major success with the sleeve. Its just a personal choice. The bypass is a better deterrent from going back to eating the junky, sugary and fattening foods that got us here to start with. Lol. I know thats what i need. Lol. I need something that will force me to change my habits and keep me in line.

Be careful thinking that this is a deterrent.. your body adapts, it just takes time with the bypass. You truly have to change your lifestyle or none of the WLS tools will work.. I have 3 family members who had the gastric bypass and 14 years (avg among the 3) later they are all back up to original weight or more and can eat anything. The human body is amazing and will in fact adapt.. my oldest sister has had 14 subsequent surgeries due to hurnia's, small bowel issues, ect.. good luck to you

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app