Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Name of our bank account: ECFS BVBA

Account number : BIC GKCCBEBB,

IBAN BE 67-7795-9499-3687

Bank details: DEXIA BANK

Belgium

Bergstraat 1, 2220 Heist-op-den-berg

Tel: 003215244412

Fax: 0032245496

The address of our Company is :

ECFS BVBA

Burg.Henri Sobrylaan 4

8900 Ieper

Belgium

That is all the details i needed to send the money hope it helps

Flirty you are so efficient, thank goodness, cos I had visions of me head down ass up looking through my paper-work looking for the info (not a pretty sight I asssure you). xxx

hi read your note i am due to be banded on 3 June a i feel sick and excited . How to you go about paying deposit as i don't understand how i have to do it and all the instructions to get to the hospital seem complicated also were is it best to fly to and get taxis any help would be great full as i'm doing this for me and my kids are giving me grief as they are worried about me going abroad for surgery

Welcome Suefee,

Ring or go into your bank and give them the details flirty just posted.

Fly into Brusells International Airport, if you have purchased the inclusive package directly with Dr Chris and Fredrick a taxi will pick you up they will have a copy of the LOGO with them holding it up. If you have not booked package you will get a taxi outside the terminal give them hotel details its not that far.

If you want further details PM me and I'll give you my mobile number and run things over with you .mmm.

Hi to all those who are new, all those who have just had fills hope your ok and congrats to everones weight loss! think that covers everything, some times this thread moves so fast!

Only 1 stone 2 pounds to a normal bmi now....lol just wish it would hurry up and get there already!

Ah caroline imagine u have only 1stone 2lbs left thats brilliant well done but i think the more u lose the harder it becomes but well done girlie bet ur chuffed

Hey Everyone, Well done on all you weight losers that have posted recently, and Im very jealous of all you Glasgow Boys heading off into the sun, take me with you?!

Im still saving for the op, managed to get a huge ebay sale going and have made £200 towards my deposit already. Im glad Im not the only one having problems in working out how to do this through the bank. But seems like you guys have all the answers!!

Still no one going out for the 3rd of July for the op? Looking for a banding buddy if I can find one!!

Hope all the new bandsters are recovering well, it seems you all are, and are making me excited about finally getting this done, roll on July!!! :thumbup:

Penny:tt2:

Ah caroline imagine u have only 1stone 2lbs left thats brilliant well done but i think the more u lose the harder it becomes but well done girlie bet ur chuffed

I am pleased but also just really want to get there so i can lose the other 10 pounds to get to goal!

How are you getting on?

Ah u'l get there hun... Ah im doing good have 6st 1lb off so 1st13lb left lol id say this last bit is gona be a killer to get off

Ah u'l get there hun... Ah im doing good have 6st 1lb off so 1st13lb left lol id say this last bit is gona be a killer to get off

I agree i think its gonna be NO cheating and becoming an exercise freak to get the last bits off

dh4ebp.jpg

And

welcome-4.gif

to all the newbies xxx

Flirtydrawers I am up for the meet, I'm sure all the others are too.

Well done all you losers.:thumbup:

Sammy, I hope you get to your sweet spot pdq hunny ...I will be going as much as i can, after my 2 free ones, maybe every month.

Hey everyone. Im waiting to hear back for a date to be banded in either brussels or poland. Had my head around going to brussels and now they are saying that they may be fully booked so i might have to go to poland! im 18 years of age in 2 weeks, and worrying about the flight home and the op. are you in much pain after? and can anyone give me any advice on the pre op diet? as i've heard lots of different things.

Thankyou :thumbup:

Sophie x

Welcome nznikki44, great that youve joined us,, load of info on past posts but if your in doubt about anything ask away.

Bobobaldy, well done you, its fab to hear success stories, and 4st+ is life changing, so be proud.

My second fill is tomorrow with Chris Deprez in Newport, then its 2 days fluids and mushies, then back to France on Monday for a week, hopefully I wont put weight on this time.

hey mmm

glad your getting a fill tomorrow, i had one with chris d last week quite liked him let him know you were banded with me.

Good luck

Morning everyone,

Thanks for all the good wishes and welcome, it's lovely to have all of you there with the answers to all of our newbies questions.

I am still waiting to hear back from CDB after sending off my medical questionnaire - I presume he gets back to you! I have my date 26/5, but don't want to book anything until I know for definate he is going to do it.

I'm still waiting to hear if anyone else is booked in the same date as me.

Hi to all those who are new, all those who have just had fills hope your ok and congrats to everones weight loss! think that covers everything, some times this thread moves so fast!

Only 1 stone 2 pounds to a normal bmi now....lol just wish it would hurry up and get there already!

Carrie you have done sooooo well!! Did you need the restriction to help you or have you been ultra amazing like Flirtylass and done it without any restriction? U are gonna have one heck of a summer!

Hey everyone. Im waiting to hear back for a date to be banded in either brussels or poland. Had my head around going to brussels and now they are saying that they may be fully booked so i might have to go to poland! im 18 years of age in 2 weeks, and worrying about the flight home and the op. are you in much pain after? and can anyone give me any advice on the pre op diet? as i've heard lots of different things.

Thankyou :w00t:

Sophie x

Hi Sophie! You are in the best place to get advice from! I do hope you get your slot in Brussels with Dr Chris as he is an amazing surgeon and everyone on here has nothing but praise from him. I don't know much about having the op in Poland but someone may be able to point you in the right direction.

I can't give you much info on flights as my hubby and I drove over as we have a baby who needs a lot of stuff!!

I had my op on Friday 13th March and was discharged lunch time on the Saturday (which is normal). You are in pain/discomfort but it really is bearable and less than I thought. Most people would fly back the day after that (so the Sunday in my case) but we stayed until the Monday. On the Sunday I felt well enough to sit in the hotel lobby and watch rugby so it wasn't too bad. I would have been OK to fly back if I'd have taken it slowly. If you can get a later flight back during the day that would be preferable as you literally feel better every hour! I travelled back on the Monday and it was fine. You are young and I am sure you'll be fine!! Are you planning to take anyone with you?

The pre-op diet is just a low fat, low sugar diet. I tried not to eat anything with more than 4g in 100g of fat. No alcohol either! Gary also suggested taking milk thistle tablets which help shrink the liver. I would've taken them had I thought about it - I have had some in my bathroom cabinet for ages!! (They're prob out of date though!!)

Anymore qu's fire away! :)

Edited by SAMMY77
spelling!