Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for someone over 50. Sleeve surgery coming up on the 17th. Tuesday

I will be having surgery 2/21 (week from Tuesday) and I am 55. Would welcome a buddy as well!

3 more days Karen!!! I know you're excited!
It's not that bad. I took3 weeks off work though. I'm actually glad I did because I focused on establishing an eating program. I learned how to eat all over again;)

[emoji68]?Sent from my iPhone

How are you doing now Connie? I hope it is going well. I also got sharp stabbing pain when I drank for the first few months. Gradually got better and is now gone completely. I am 65 had surgery at 64. Wish I had done it sooner but husband and Dr were against it. Finally took control of my life and am glad I did.

I am doing a lot better. 2 months out, lost 28lbs. Feeling good. I try to stay hydrated as much as I can.
How are you?

Hi, My name is Patty. I'm almost 53. Sleeved 12-28 and I had no issues at all. I woke up in recovery in shock that I felt no pain and I never did. I never used any pains pills. I hope the same for you. I weighed 287 and now weigh 270. It's amazing and wished I could have done this years ago.
Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App
Good luck to you!
Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

How much have you lost now?

Hi, I'm 50 from California, sleeved in December, down 57 lbs. I feel great, looking pretty good, and having fun shopping for clothes ! I mess up sometimes and my tiny tummy lets me know. It IS so worth it, one of the best things I've done for myself.

Hi I am 50 was sleeved this past Tuesday April 18th. I am having a hard time mentally today. Not that I am hungry just want to eat a chip. I am sick of liquids but know in the long run I am going to be so happy I did this.

Hi, I'm 50 from California, sleeved in December, down 57 lbs. I feel great, looking pretty good, and having fun shopping for clothes ! I mess up sometimes and my tiny tummy lets me know. It IS so worth it, one of the best things I've done for myself.

Hello I am also in California. Had surgery 4 days ago. I can't wait to feel good and go shopping!! Congratulations to you.

Hi I'm 56 and just had my surgery 5 days ago. I'm having trouble getting in the Protein and my stomach rumbles all the time. I'm starving! Protein Shakes try to come back up. I've been looking for Protein Drinks and unflavored protein but can't find any. I've been to Wal Mart and costco. Can anyone tell me where I can get these drinks?

Hi I'm 56 and just had my surgery 5 days ago. I'm having trouble getting in the Protein and my stomach rumbles all the time. I'm starving! Protein Shakes try to come back up. I've been looking for protein drinks and unflavored protein but can't find any. I've been to Wal Mart and costco. Can anyone tell me where I can get these drinks?

Unfortunately I haven found any I like. I hope you get to feeling better.

I'm turning 50 July 2 and planning on getting sleeve surgery July 26...in Chicago

Hi all....I turned 60 last Sunday and tomorrow I will be sleeved...I'm excited... I've lost 50 lbs on my own so I feel in control and ready for this...I just pray all goes well and my pain level is low and I can drink all the fluids and Protein they want me too...Talk to you all on the flip side!!!

Birthday tomorrow - 62 - yikes!! Will be sleeved in October, no def date set.

Clear Protein - Isopure, but it's pricey and tart, someone said Unjury unflavored added to broth (?). Someone also mentioned a clear one at Walgreen's that is supposed to taste better than Isopure.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/trusource-protein-water-ready-to-drink-fruit-passion/ID=prod6340336-product?skuId=sku6282078