Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you eat? In semi solid phase?

I ate

Unsweetened applesauce

SF pudding

SF Jello

Mashed banana

Blend cooked fruits

Sent from my LG-H850 using the BariatricPal App

My phase was called soft/pureed. I only did a couple of days where I actually pureed food, it was too messy and I didn't like doing it. I just chewed things up to liquid consistency.

I was not allowed fruit. I was able to cook an egg, either scrambled or fried. Ricotta bake. Did a lot of cheese. Rotisserie chicken. Hummus.

Took a couple of months to eat beef and shrimp.

Sent from my SM-N910T using the BariatricPal App

Yes.... just make sure you eat slow as to not overeat. Rule of thumb... eat your Protein first, veggie second, and starch last.

Since that's a plate of Protein with no carbs, eat any way your heart desire. Of course the salsa don't have protein nor carbs with only 5 cal per 2tbl spoons.

Sent from my SM-J700P using the BariatricPal App

Tnq, unfortunately i have a problem, sometimes i get diarrhea after eating it bothers me

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I have been experimenting with different foods. I love dried Beans so I made a pot of pinto Beans with small pieces of diced ham. I can control sodium if I do it myself. I do not puréed them but do fork mash them. Love it and travels well to work. I also do soft scrambled egg, egg salad, chicken and tuna salad. Little hint, the thought of chicken or tuna puréed just turned me off...so I use a nut chopper, you know the one you use on a cutting board and push blade up and down. It chops eggs, tuna and chicken really fine. Then I add lite mayo, celery seed, a little pickle relish and enjoy. One more thing..with my beans I found I got that really uncomfortable pain in my chest..like I was going to toss my Cookies...well I measured out a cup of beans in a glass measuring cup..ate beans until I felt full..then I poured remaining beans back in measuring cup to see what my safe oz. are...I pored back a little less than 2 oz. so now I only take 2/3 cup of anything and have not been uncomfortable!

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

During that phase I ate a lot of refried Beans and soft scrambled eggs. I also made the ricotta bake and added grated zucchini that I squeezed the Water out of.

HW 385 SW 359 CW 305 Sleeved 10/5/16

My saving is sashimi. Soft luscious and high in Protein. But not everyone likes that. Minestrone with soft veggies. Deviled eggs. Mix the yolks with lox or hummus if you get bored. Ricotta cheese stuffed zucchini baked in Tomato sauce. Cauliflower puréed like mashed potatoes. Refried Beans with a sprinkle of cheddar. My surgeon said no beef or pork the first two months. He's one of the best. Be careful about over experimenting before your stomach is healed.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

Edited by AZLoser

Baked white fish. I have a super simple recipe for it in the recipe section.

Edited by OutsideMatchInside