Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The 10 month journey!

Hi hamoudi,

Congrats on reaching goal. Loved reading your story cause think we all have been there at sometime in life with being treated bad cause of our size & judged not for who we really were. So many people think it is ok to make fun of someone cause of size & it isn't especially if they could ever experience how it feels. It is very hard at times (only will be 4 months on 01/19), but agree with it. I started at 262, 252 on surgery day & Weigh 194 now. it is crazy health wise how much better you feel (I enjoy working out & doing stuff now -tried line dance lessons last night with friend for something different to do). The outer appearance is still odd for me cause lost fast first couple month & now slower hut still losing. Very strange to hear people say they didn't recognize me & sure you have heard the same. You are very handsome guy & wish you continued success & awesome 2017. Thank you for sharing your story.

Sent from my SM-S902L using the BariatricPal App

Thank you very much that means alot to me! You are very right on when you said they dont know how we feel and if they where in are place they would know how we feel! Your are just a amazing person thank you for taking the time to read my store! I go to the gym 5 times a week and do cardio and weigths. Cardio is amazing i run very well and fast too ahah. I remember when i was slow and couldnt play half the stuff my friends did like soccer, i would always be placed as goally . Now i run faster the everyone of those guys till now they look at me and tell me i look amazing!!! And your right when you say people dont know the skinny and dont looking us! Your amazing and thank you keep up the good work and keep me up to date on your sleeve journey cheers !

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using the BariatricPal App

Wow what a difference you look great! You must feel so much better too!!!@

Sent from my SGH-I317M using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you very much! I do feel amazing!!

You look great congrats on your weight loss

Sent from my Z828 using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you means alot!

You look awesome. Very handsome young man!!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App

Thank you means alot!!!

You look awesome!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using the BariatricPal App

Thanks you!

Awesome Job! You look Amazing.

Sent from my SM-G930T using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you means alot!

Thanks Hamoudi. I appreciate your words too. I think this app is amazing because it links all of us across USA & globe -all different walks of life but we all have something that joins us & support for each other. I know I posted my story when was going through hard time with husband left me 4 days after surgery (going through divorce now but know better off), but so much support on here got me through some hard times & just like your story & others the surgery has changed my life for better. I started out at 263 then surgery date 252 on 09/19/16 now weigh 194 so far & feeling great. Just realized probably only site women openly share weight on -lol. I as well am enjoying exercise a lot more. I took kickboxing years ago & have full size bag in house & hit it with rest of workout (great for personal stress of life too) but just last week able to do round house kicks for first time in many years. I finished nursing school past December & taking a prep class for state test down road. As told others thst gave me so much wonderful support -hoping to be a bariatric surgery recovery nurse down road & figure now what ever road God leads me will open up. Keep running laps around those guys. Lol. Keep me posted on updates too & you should be very proud of self - have done awesome job.

Sent from my SM-S902L using the BariatricPal App

You are sexy hot!! Great job and I am so glad that you are happy!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using the BariatricPal App

WoW

Excellent job. You are almost done only in few months

I'm now 11 days post-op and my numbers are

HW: 142kg (312.4lb)

SW: 135kg (297lb)

Now: 128.7kg (283lb)

Can you share with me your diet and exercise plans to follow in order to follow your weight loss?

Also when did you start exercising?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Cheers to you.... you look great. Congratulations ????

Its been a long journey ! I havent posted in a long time and I regret not posting my journey. Its been 10 months since my gastric sleeve, the first few weeks where very hard I will tell you that. I dont wanna scare anyone or even someone that hasnt done to read this and change there mind! Dont change your mind we all went through this path and its a life changer! I was a very very big guy in others words i was fat. Everyone used to make fun of me and it hurt me!! Like really bad, I use to eat to forgot my pain the more i ate the bigger i got witch got me bigger and bigger till my doctor told me to stop but i didnt listen to anyone didnt care i was very depressed all the time all i thougth about was food and sleep lmaoo ! I swear till dis day i laugth at myself. I was 325lb 150kg i was a bigg guys. I im currently 170lb 75kg. I got to my goal 2months ago and my goal was 85kgs :S. I droped 10kgs in 2months!!! My last check up was 3weeks ago and my doctor told me to stop dropping. He told me if i keep dropping i will have bone problems and back pain. He said i need to start eating more of a fat diet like Cookies fried stuff etc.. I can eat them twice a week and the rest of the week eat my diet. But dont get me wrong i fell bad that i have to eat those things again! And plus i can only take a few bits and im full !!! What im trying to say is that i had the gastric sleeve and im happy with it it had its ups and downs put make sure your steonger then it! If anyone ever need edvice im here for everyone noobie or not! Thanks for reading means alot leave a comment if you have any questions or even wanna share your store! Thanks again! Cheers.

IMG-20161227-WA0000.jpg

@@hamoudi Congrats

Can you share with me your diet and exercise plans you followed to reach this goal?

I am 10.5 months out.

There is nothing I can't eat, but (usually) my choices are not so healthy now but my portion sizes are far, far smaller.

Today:

Breakfast: Premeir Protein shake, coffe with 2 sugars and 2 creams.

AM Snack: 2 Bananas all try to eat them.

Lunch: just home left over like a peace of chicken breast with veggies,

I have about 6 oz of lunch, so it will take me the rest of the afternoon to eat it all, but I am going to the club tonight for an intense workout, so I need the calories. Usually, I would have an apple, orange and prunes. When I get home from the club, I will probably have a cesar salad. I'll finish the night with a small bowl of ice cream or some crackers and cheese. I do 30mins of running 5 days a week.

I work out 2 times a week like weigths and stuff. And swimming in the club pool 5 times a week(best exercise). If i dont go then i do 40 push ups and 40 situps, i go up the straits 20 times but fast not slow ( my wife thinks im crazy) lmfaoo.. thats pretty much it man i can eat what ever i want but likr i said very very small! Like a burger would take me 45 mins to finish lool i tried to eat a pizza slice couldnt finish it see man like stuff like that i can eat but i make sure when i do i push my self harder in the gym!! If you have anymore questions ask on and sorry for the late replie mate! Cheers man happy sleeve happy life :P.

WoW

Excellent job. You are almost done only in few months

I'm now 11 days post-op and my numbers are

HW: 142kg (312.4lb)

SW: 135kg (297lb)

Now: 128.7kg (283lb)

Can you share with me your diet and exercise plans to follow in order to follow your weight loss?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Your still to early post op mate but i used this website the first few weeks try it out .. http://www.murfreesborosurgical.com/weight-loss-surgery/post-op-guidelines/dietary-guidelines-sleeve-gastrectomy/