Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@Large2Ncharge you've made that calendar for anyone in December right? This particular one is just for the people who have actually joined the 2016 sleevers group :)

Any Sleever for December 2016. I'm not sure everyone understands the diff between the forums and the groups. If they list their MBP username, I shoot the group's link to them and let them know that they can access the group via a laptop/desktop computer.

I understand, I was just asking cause you posted that in a fourm that was posted to the group lol so i just wanted people to understand the calendar I did and that i post on people surgery day to show them support was strictly for group members so that it can be a private group support type thing because there way to many people in December haha I'm getting so many private messages asking why they aren't part of it, so thats why i asked lol

@@sunsetsue you did :)

I'm scheduled for Dec. 22nd! Counting down the days. :D

@@Large2Ncharge you've made that calendar for anyone in December right? This particular one is just for the people who have actually joined the 2016 sleevers group :)

Any Sleever for December 2016. I'm not sure everyone understands the diff between the forums and the groups. If they list their MBP username, I shoot the group's link to them and let them know that they can access the group via a laptop/desktop computer.

I understand, I was just asking cause you posted that in a fourm that was posted to the group lol so i just wanted people to understand the calendar I did and that i post on people surgery day to show them support was strictly for group members so that it can be a private group support type thing because there way to many people in December haha I'm getting so many private messages asking why they aren't part of it, so thats why i asked lol
There is a ton of sub groups out there and lots of active folks. A couple of Facebook groups have also sprouted up.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

December 12th !

@@Large2Ncharge i know that I'm part of many of them! lol but that has nothing to do at all with what I'm saying all I'm saying is a lot of people also on that calendar that you linked aren't part of this partially group that we are talking on and I'm getting messages from people asking about the calendar and that calendar link that your posting has nothing to do with just this group because anyone has access to it "which is great, i loved the purpose of it! thats why i also added my name to it when you posted the link on the general fourm the first time "but this group had been around before that calendar was made and some people now are thinking that by adding their name to that calendar i can see it and thats how I'm suppose to get their date but since not everyone on that calendar is part of the group i can't go off that calendar cause the calendar i made was made to be a place for support from people specifically part of this partially group, not any other group out there, I would love to be able to show everyone who has a surgery in December support but that would be way to crazy there are hundreds of people! so thats why i did the surgery date support calendar for the group, just specifically for this group, even though i know there are tons of groups out there! when i made it, i keep track of when people send me their dates and join the group, I'm just trying to get people to understand i can't go off your calendar cause half of those people don't belong to the group lol

@@OhHeyMarina is there an updated link to the calendar for this group? Trying to figure out if my date has been added (December 28). Thanks.

@@Large2Ncharge i know that I'm part of many of them! lol but that has nothing to do at all with what I'm saying all I'm saying is a lot of people also on that calendar that you linked aren't part of this partially group that we are talking on and I'm getting messages from people asking about the calendar and that calendar link that your posting has nothing to do with just this group because anyone has access to it "which is great, i loved the purpose of it! thats why i also added my name to it when you posted the link on the general fourm the first time "but this group had been around before that calendar was made and some people now are thinking that by adding their name to that calendar i can see it and thats how I'm suppose to get their date but since not everyone on that calendar is part of the group i can't go off that calendar cause the calendar i made was made to be a place for support from people specifically part of this partially group, not any other group out there, I would love to be able to show everyone who has a surgery in December support but that would be way to crazy there are hundreds of people! so thats why i did the surgery date support calendar for the group, just specifically for this group, even though i know there are tons of groups out there! when i made it, i keep track of when people send me their dates and join the group, I'm just trying to get people to understand i can't go off your calendar cause half of those people don't belong to the group lol

Just let them know it is a public calendar for anyone on MBP, and that it is separate. You are doing a good job. GOod luck on your upcoming date @OhHeyMarina

Just let them know it is a public calendar for anyone on MBP, and that it is separate. You are doing a good job. GOod luck on your upcoming date @OhHeyMarina

thanks I'm trying!! lol and you to!!!! your the day before mine i believe correct? I'm the 16th your tomorrow?