Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December bypass buddies

@@Alexis where did you find the seafood stock? I've only been able to find vegetable, beef and chicken. And I've tried the miso Soup from Trader Joe's and I will keep my opinion to myself but I hope you enjoy it.

@@Alexis where did you find the seafood stock? I've only been able to find vegetable, beef and chicken. And I've tried the miso Soup from Trader Joe's and I will keep my opinion to myself but I hope you enjoy it.

This was meant for @alexis99.

I'm having my pre-op appointment today. Does anyone know what happens at this appointment? 3 days til surgery ????????

Oh, another thing, the seafood stock wasn't in the broth section. The stock section was in the same aisle as the broth section but it was several feet away from the broth section. Don't know why, they're virtually the same, but just a heads-up.

I also heard Bone Broth is good. I saw some at Walmart but I didn't pick it up at the time and I haven't seen it anywhere else since.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

@@bananashake somehow I though alexis99 made the post. I will stop by my local Kroger on my way home. I also heard good things about the Bone Broth but I think it was made by Pacific. And yeah that miso broth was hideous, I poured out the rest, which was really disappointing because TJ's products are usually pretty good. Thanks again for the info and good luck with your surgery

Hi! My surgery was 12/3/16 and I'm on Day 7 post-op. I think I'm getting weighed today. I don't feel like I've lost any weight yet, but I'm feeling good and excited to have my drain from one of my incision points removed today or tomorrow!!

Edited by LadyB_atx

@@tooka760 the preop is a final review of post-surgery do's and dont's. There's a document review & sign-off: They will also collect any remaining payments due to the surgeon & hospital. Optional "before" photos for your file. The entire session may be done as a big group w/everyone attending that's getting their surgery done within the next week. Total time was a little under 4 hours

@@tooka760 the preop is a final review of post-surgery do's and dont's. There's a document review & sign-off: They will also collect any remaining payments due to the surgeon & hospital. Optional "before" photos for your file. The entire session may be done as a big group w/everyone attending that's getting their surgery done within the next week. Total time was a little under 4 hours

Thank you!