Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gastric bypass still on full liquid I want to eat applebees

I can see the concern of some of the members here in regards to people giving seriously bad advice. Like has been said, we all make our own choices. Some choices got us to where we are and other choices now have us going a complete different direction. Most of us don't want to see a member make a bad choice either for their weight loss or for the potential of bodily harm.

Being on liquids is a tough time. Once you get past that stage things get easier. A simple example of a choice, today there was no way to make it back to my office for lunch and I was stuck in a small town with limited restaurant options. I chose a Mexican food joint and ordered a chili Colorado burrito without rice, sour cream or the tortilla. They looked at me odd especially when I said that I didn't want chips, salsa or a beverage. I gladly paid full price and tipped them well for making exactly what I wanted. Without the temptations even being on the table. It is all about choices.

Nothing wrong with going out to eat. Sounds like you made a good choice for Soup. When I go out to eat, I check the menu online before I go so if they don't have something I want or could have at the time, I could have a Protein shake before I went. Then I would just order a sugar free beverage.

This is what I do...we have a very active social life and I refuse to sit home, either :) It just takes planning, and sometimes the plan is that you don't eat at the restaurant you end up at. I keep a Protein Bar and a tube of Nuun tablets in my bag just in case I neglect that planning.

You're early post-op, you'll get the hang of it. The Soup was a great choice, keep on making those kinds of choices and you're going to be very successful!

wow, this is totally not at all why I installed and activated this app this mrng, I thought it was a place for support, guidance, direction, experience, maybe some occasional redirection if we've lost our way, but certainly not this kind of tit-for-tat vitriol among members. May have to reconsider this app and look for another.

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

If you find another app please let me know I see a lot of this on here one reason I don't do face book or social media not in to drama. Not asking for any remarks from others or getting in the middle I don't know how to private message or I would.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Not asking for any remarks from others or getting in the middle I don't know how to private message or I would.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Hover over someone's name, and then click "Send Message".

as you start using bariatricpal more often, you will start getting to know the users who almost always have a mean sarcastic attitude. just gotta realize that they are like that to almost everyone. don't take it personally. I had my fair share of those users. lol! haha

How about you just follow the rules and if your on full liquids you eat full liquids? If you want to cheat and eat applebees why did u even get the surgery?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using the BariatricPal App

She finds herself at Applebees and reaches out to a support forum...I don't understand replies like this, honestly. This didn't need to be another damned pile-on. It's getting old.

How about you just follow the rules and if your on full liquids you eat full liquids? If you want to cheat and eat applebees why did u even get the surgery?

She finds herself at Applebees and reaches out to a support forum...I don't understand replies like this, honestly. This didn't need to be another damned pile-on. It's getting old.

In all fairness, I nicely told her order the Tomato basil soup' and still got pooped on. ;)

In all fairness, I nicely told her order the Tomato basil soup' and still got pooped on. ;)

I know, you seem to attract that kind of response and I hate it. :(

that was pretty entertaining lol.