Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Unsuportive relative

Wasabubblebutt

This is too funny and sad at the same time - I guess I am lucky my Family (sis, brother, son & family) and closes friend are supportive...

I like the part about she's out of the will.

Some people are so ignorant...

Do you know after she's been running around telling everyone I'm DYING she actually emailed me to congratulate me?

On what, dying?

My family.......

Do you know after she's been running around telling everyone I'm DYING she actually emailed me to congratulate me?

On what, dying?

My family.......

As the saying goes - too bad you can't pick them :eek:

As the saying goes - too bad you can't pick them :P

In my next life I am going to do a wayyyyy better job of picking relatives! I think I was preoccupied or something the last time. :eek:

Too Funny........................when i told my mother i was going to get the band she told me she saw on the news that someone got it and they became paralyed. then when i called the accountant for the money (self Pay) i told him what for and to transfer it into this bank. he told me that i need to do this the old fashion way and just watch what i ate and to exercise more. i asked him to transfer MY MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT TO MY LOCAL BANK. or he could transfer everything. he said O.K. dear what ever you need. LOL..

Hey Faith, you can have the treadmill AND the Bowflex that is still in the box (since I don't know what to do with it)! Sure, you can have my Protein stuff too! Just got some cool new flavors. I only wish I would have had the time to try them myself. :eek:

Aren't filthy Mexican drugs supposed to be better than filthy US drugs? I'm so glad I didn't suffer. That would have made me sad.

You know, the great thing about plastic surgery is that really, size has nothing to do with genetics. I was going to go for my old "C" but I'm thinking... maybe I should go for a XXXD? Of course, nobody would be able to see my face while I'm in the box but that's okay. I don't wanna pay all this money for boobs just to have someone notice my face.

'sniff 'sniff... so glad I had friends.

how would they get the casket closed??? Better stick to the C's....grin

how would they get the casket closed??? Better stick to the C's....grin

Oh yeah, I guess I haven't thought through the details. With all my complications from the filthy Mexican hospital and of course, my impending death... my thinking is clouded.

Perhaps a bubble on the lid of the casket is in order to not squishel anything. I don't know, what do you think?

Do you know my sis, the one telling everyone I'm dying... she sent me an email the other day congratulating me? For what, dying?

I'm still floored over that one.

Oh yeah, I guess I haven't thought through the details. With all my complications from the filthy Mexican hospital and of course, my impending death... my thinking is clouded.

Perhaps a bubble on the lid of the casket is in order to not squishel anything. I don't know, what do you think?

Do you know my sis, the one telling everyone I'm dying... she sent me an email the other day congratulating me? For what, dying?

I'm still floored over that one.

I guess if you are planning a BIG funeral with lots of famous people gasping over how wonderful you look (being so thin and emaciated after the horrible infection and other mexican maladies) then maybe she is congratulating you on the beautiful corpse....you know....live fast....die young....kind of a goal thingy....

or she is just crazier than a rabid raccoon.....

love the idea of the bubble....you are either improving...or it is true what they say that you get lucid near the end...........

oh this is such a sick thread.....I feel so at home!

:cool:....cat

Once you reach goal, take a photo of yourself and send it to her with "I went to a filthy mexican doctor for a botched procedure and complications, and all I got was this lousy weight loss" captioned on the front.

What would be better is to send this picture with the caption "No Mexico, No doctor, No lap band....I am still better then you"

That would be cool.

Send her a photo of Angelina Jolie and tell her that it is a photo of you thanks to the brilliant Mexican surgeons and their feelthy drugs. She sounds loony enough to believe it.

At least she isn't telling people you ARE deceased! Of course that would throw a kink in the information when you answer any phone call to your house....uh....no, this is a recording....Actually since she is so knowledgable, you should drop her a note and ask her if she has been privy to the exact date of your demise so you can be proactive and get your affairs in order. Now THAT is helpful! Plus, it gives you the opportunitiy to cancel any long-term hair appointments you might have outstanding. See...there is an upside to this!

GACK! You'll wind up looking like Beth on Dog The Bounty Hunter! I think the funniest thing I ever saw was the South Park character of her. All it was was two HUGE boobs with two eyes and a bunch of blonde hair peeking over the top.

GACK! You'll wind up looking like Beth on Dog The Bounty Hunter! I think the funniest thing I ever saw was the South Park character of her. All it was was two HUGE boobs with two eyes and a bunch of blonde hair peeking over the top.

omigawd! lol I wish I had seen that. I love South Park.