Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do male loose weight faster than female?

Another great thing about weight loss with men is that as we getting smaller, the one part we don't want to get smaller gets bigger.

Unlike women who are left with a puffy pubis...

@@OKCPirate

As for the multiple O's-

Ha! Too bad!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

LOL......Only because I am a male, and I'm totally capable of getting multiple orgasms. Was able to do that pre-surgery and still can post surgery..........I guess not all men are created equally.

Yes we do (bite me anyone who is offended, it is what is, you ladies get multiple orgasms, and that ticks me off, so unfair). Don't expect to see anything really substantial until month two. But that's when I went by a mirror at the mall, and flat out didn't recognize myself. That was a surreal moment.

LOL......Only because I am a male, and I'm totally capable of getting multiple orgasms. Was able to do that pre-surgery and still can post surgery..........I guess not all men are created equally.

Yes we do (bite me anyone who is offended, it is what is, you ladies get multiple orgasms, and that ticks me off, so unfair). Don't expect to see anything really substantial until month two. But that's when I went by a mirror at the mall, and flat out didn't recognize myself. That was a surreal moment.

Lucky the woman in your life.....

LOL....that's women because I'm Polyamorous and actively practice Polyamory. And yes I have been told by a few partners that had me pre vs post surgery that they indeed noticed a difference.

The reason men burn fat faster is purely due to muscle mass and TDEE. The more muscle mass you have, the more calories you burn. Most women believe that if they lift they'll get "bulky" so they just do cardio, which creates a very negligible amount of muscle. In the process of losing weight due to extreme calorie deficits like we're all doing, your body also loses muscle as it attempts to find energy. Consequently, over time your body's ability to burn calories slows down (hence why weight loss slows as your calorie intake gradually goes up, but your body's ability to burn it goes down).

The only answer, really, is to do everything you can to maintain as much of your muscle mass as you can...and that means weight training and a lot of protein!

Edited by PorkChopExpress

LOL....that's women because I'm Polyamorous and actively practice Polyamory. And yes I have been told by a few partners that had me pre vs post surgery that they indeed noticed a difference.

giphy.gif

salute sir

Edited by illailla

Yes we do (bite me anyone who is offended, it is what is, you ladies get multiple orgasms, and that ticks me off, so unfair).

Umm, is this a problem for some ladies? If it is, talk and educate you man. Message me and I'd be glad to send you links. It is outside the scope of this post, but there is no reason not to take advantage of all the biological potential you ladies have. And have fun (in a safe and sane way). Education is really erotic when well applied. Sex isn't something you do, it is a place of transcendent union. It can be pure bliss, the joy of anticipation, and hours of pleasure...but only when respected and explore. Respect eros, and embrace it.

Well this one went off the rails quickly lol

Well this one went off the rails quickly lol

LMFAO!

surgery Thursday

@@etorres

holy moly, that's today!!!! :o

you've prepared well by losing 101 lbs pre-op!!

you are already a success story

you want to know what to expect?

ok, you asked about what might happen/side effects?

you might have a little, ordinary,pain

don't be the strong silent type

if you need pain meds, ask for them!!!

GAS is a frequent problem

keep walking at the hospital (and home)

that helps get rid of the gas

you might have some trouble swallowing

drinking Water

maybe vomiting a little

problems with constipation/diarrhea

being very tired

the above are a few possible highlights LOL of WLS

some or all of the above issues might improve daily

others might take a year or two

(gotcha - kidding) :lol:

flip side of the coin

you might feel good/great/terrific

many people have no issues at all (i felt fine, great recovery too)

some people go back to work within a week or so

as everyone has said

you guys do lose weight faster than women!!!! :angry:

good luck

speedy recovery

kathy