Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Exercise Challenge

i Just Barely Met This Goal, But I Made It. I Wish I Had Done Better. I Am Sooo Ready For October. I Plan On Joining The Gym Tomorrow, So We Will See.

80 Minutes On Treadmill

10 Minutes Jumping Rope With Daughter, Yes Jumping Rope. I Am Getting Old.

20 Minutes On Bowflex.

SWEETY - Hooray! You made it to your goal! I knew you would! I wanted to root you on when you said you might not make it, but feared it would make you feel "under the gun". I'm so glad you did it!

ALL - Congrats to everyone here for participating! Whether you made goal or not, the point is that you got moving! Hats off!

And here comes October! Whew! Kind of feels like the movie "Groundhog Day", doesn't it? LOL

Thanks to MM for keeping up with us crazy folks!

Monthly Total = 2515 Minutes

20 minutes dumbell workout at home

Way to go everyone!!!!! I'm going to post October's challenge this morning! I see some of you have already adjusted your tickers and are ready to go!!!

I am UP 3 pounds as of this morning...but I know it's because I've endulged in ice cream a lot this last week...so it's my own darn fault! Funny thing is...I'm not upset over it this time! I know I'm going to make goal and I have NO doubt about it!

Yesterday I cleaned out ALL of my size 22-26's!!!! Except for one pair of jeans and one jacket...to remind me how far I've come! I put them on yesterday and couldn't get over the difference!!!! Whoo hoo!!!! So all the bigger clothes are off to good will!!

Name…………Goal in MinutesCompleted…..To Go

MM………………1000 …………..1490……..….-490

Sweetie…………...1000…………..1010…………..-10

huntersmom……….540.…………...540.………....... 0

Stephanie42767…..2000………...…2515………….-515

brandotti01..………400…………….120…………...280

toniteach…………..450………..…..150………..….350

Suzzzie……………800…………….200…….…….500

Captain Danbo……1800………..…445………….1345

well I just got back from panama today. I had a really fun time even when it was mostly work. I had time to workout on the boat and really did well my total is like 2800 mins plus what ever is on my counter. let see how it goes in oct

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches