Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Should I do a pin up shoot now?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I do a pin up shoot now?

• Do it now, you're ready!
    • Wait until at goal!
    • Do it now and later!
    • Don't do it!

You know, there is a LBT user that is a photographer and even specializes in the pin-up style work. I'll try and figure out where I saw her post. She had a link to her site and I thought the work was spectacular. Maybe she'll see this thread and respond herself.

I'll be in touch. ;)

I found it much quicker than expected....

RACHEL STEPHENS PHOTOGRAPHY SIRENS GLAMOUR PINUP BOUDOIR NUDES PHOTOGRAPHER PORTLAND SEATTLE SAN FRANCISCO LOS Angeles LAS VEGAS

And my 2 cents...you look fabulous now! If it's the motivation you need now, go for it! But what an even greater treat it will be for yourself once you reach goal! Cause once you reach goal, you're going to have to go back and get new ones taken! ;)

I think it is an awsome Idea to keep you positive about your body! sometimes I get too stuck on a number and dont think about all the inbetweens. I think this is a great idea. Do it now then do it when you hit goal.

boo boo- I'm so excited to see the pics when you have them done! i wish i was there to do your make up. I love doing make up!

Sweet I wish you could come do it too! :rolleyes: I need help with my glamour eyes! lol..

Ok, I want to do a pin up type photo shoot. Should I wait until I am at goal or now to help me break free from this fat girl mentality??

Am I ready for this??

Also, check out this photographer and tell me what you all think! IS he good enough??

Brandy!! I say "Just Do It" You deserve it......why wait you are not that far from goal....LOL

After all you have accomplished and how beautiful you are.....I would...:rolleyes:

Hey Boo Boo Kitty! I think the pin-up girl photos are an awesome idea! I have a photographer friend who has taken pictures of me before who's been talking about doing some Bettie Page-ish photos this summer. It's so much fun. I'm waiting until I'm at least down 40 pounds before I do it, so I can understand why you're waiting until after your PS stuff. :)

I thought maybe you would be interested in this photographer, Anne Ruthmann. I'm a fan of her work and I read her blog, ANNE RUTHMANN PHOTOGRAPHY, all the time to see what new engagements/weddings/etc. she's been photographing. She works frequently in Michigan, which I thought would be convenient for you!

Check out these photos she's done..

Pin-up girl style: ANNE RUTHMANN PHOTOGRAPHY: Krystal: Pin-Up Girl

And for the girls who were into the boudoir shots, check out her variation on them: ANNE RUTHMANN PHOTOGRAPHY: boudoir

I love her work. Her prices seem very fair, too. :)

I can't wait to see them. I need to go back and read this whole thread over again. I can't remember what you decided. I hope you

have them taken soon though because I am very impatient to see them!

This is such a great idea. I can not wait to see them . This would be a great present for my hubby once im at goal ! and for my self.

Cant wait for your pics

Mindy

You should go for it. Pin up girls weren't size 4 anyway, they were more like size 12's! My hubby has a pin up girl tattoed on his arm, she is curvy and by no means does she look like a 110 lbs. TT or not, go for it!

Brandy,

You should do it now girl. I'm planning on doing a sexy photo shoot around Valentine's Day. You should check out this site, they have gorgeous vintage and rockabilly stuff.

Retro Dresses, Rockabilly Dresses, Vintage Dresses, Bohemian & Boho Style Dresses, Pinup Style Dresess, 1960's Dresses, 1950's Dresses, 1940's Dresses, 1930's Dresess

I Love this place! I want ALL of the shoes here...lol....

Thanks!

SO BOOBOO when is the shoot ??

I cant wait to see them . I showed some examples to Hubby and he's ALL for it ! He cant wait for me to do it . LOL

I cant wait to see yours

Mindy

Oh this looks like fun!! Did you do one yet?? I wanna do one. I will add it to my list of motivators. :cursing: