Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@ jaxmon consider a wristlet... Works well holds lots of thing, just may not give as any humorous moment lol

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them"

Einstein

Hummmm a wristlet, huh? Not a bad idea. It actually reminded me of the ever fashionable fanny pack. Now THAT could work for me. My kangaroo fantasy could kinda come true AND I would be at the height of fashion.

I mentioned this idea to da hubby and he just shook his head. My 12 year old daughter and 10 year old son looked terrified.

Heh.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

@Valentina- what a great idea using them as a pill carrier! It would probably be a less conspicuous way to get my xanex. Right now I have them strung on a necklace and lick them as needed, like one of those candy necklaces.

Yes I get looks at the kids school but honestly I'm too mellow too care what those high strung moms think. I'm the happiest mom in the insanity that is the school parking lot. La La la la la la!

I'm kidding of course. Be careful with those fishing lures!

;)

Jaxmom, the xanax necklace.....OMG.....I'm dying right now......

I have one of these for when I run, but it would be very usable at all times.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PUO6BY0/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687502&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00M0VZNBS&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1523Y6CC3CYQDFBDD5P4

There are cheaper ones out there. I got mine for Christmas from my running partner.

I have to admit that my iPhone is currently in my bra! But I have noticed that you can definitely see it now where as not that long ago you only knew it was there if it rang!

pam

http://www.target.com/p/c9-champion-women-s-woven-skort/-/A-50486271?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Women%2BShopping_Brand&adgroup=SC_Women&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9013116&gclid=CjwKEAjw4dm6BRCQhtzl6Z6N4i0SJADFPu1n_cbMgr1AsEuzpW8BIU9k9_gWLBMFAU7HcrfJQCjCbhoCFQXw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I just picked up one of these skorts in grey for my morning walks. so I have a pocket for my phone, and also one for keys when I go to a park to walk. so, I *am* adapting. haven't been able to buy new bras yet - but that is coming soon.

Yay! Congrats on seeing that instead of this:

post-258724-14654805923384_thumb.jpg

oh @@gpmed I have a few of those shots on my phone too but thankfully even that part of my body is shrinking away.

this WLS. wild ride, but so rewarding!

ROFL - My sister and I both do this - put our phones in our bras to transport... I put my CC in there too and sometimes my DL - no money though... I didn't like getting boob money when I was working at the gas station, so I won't give it either :P

the picture shows when you click the link though! so good job!

ROFL - My sister and I both do this - put our phones in our bras to transport... I put my CC in there too and sometimes my DL - no money though... I didn't like getting boob money when I was working at the gas station, so I won't give it either :P

A couple of weeks ago I got change from a bait shop and put it into my "bra pocket". Much later, I was going to pay for lunch with it, but changed my mind when I took it out and it smelled of yesterday's squid bait! And no, it wasn't "me"... :)

don't know why it is upside down.

@@Christinamo7

consider the source!! :lol:

referring to your picture in post #1 !!!!

63 lbs gone!!!!

welcome to onederland too!!!!

we've been expecting you

keep up the good work for the rest of your healthier, happier, longer life!!!

kathy

congrats

sometimes i would put a baby bel cheese in mine on way to work and forget it, it is my go to cash carrier as well looking forward to outgrowing it, but hard to imagine they will ever be too small to conceal items

sometimes i would put a baby bel cheese in mine on way to work and forget it, it is my go to cash carrier as well looking forward to outgrowing it, but hard to imagine they will ever be too small to conceal items

I just spit iced tea out of my nose. It's was Moroccan mint and now my nose burns.

I LOVE that you stored a baby bel cheese in your handy dandy carrier. I love it so much I'm going to run to the store, buy cheese and pop one in. I have laughing cow mini wedges but I don't feel they will be as fun.

Btw I am always super conscious of handing someone b-o-o-b money because I TOTALLY get it. Heck I have to spell the word out because I'm kinda a prude. :) :)

Goodness this is fun. We should form some kind of club for women who do this. Christinamo you started the fun, you choose our club name!