Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You gunna keep "the color"???? Wonderful! :)

I'm one week out. I still have all of my sutures, but was able to get rid of two drains yesterday. I'm having "nerve" pain that I was not expected. The surgical pain itself is tolerable, but the "nerve" pain is unexpected and unacceptable.

By the way----I will NOT be posting pix of my new and "perdy lady bits". Sorry. :)

PS: You look "Maaaavelous, Daaaaling". :)

There are meds specific to nerve pain. Ask your doc about Neurontin.

@@Valentina congrats! and sorry you're having nerve painHope u feel better soon. What did u have done?

Ps. Thx so much!

My surgeon wrote a RX for Neurontin . All it did was make me sleepy and dizzy. But thank you ever so much for your concern. Since drain #2 was removed, my nerve pain is much less, so keep your fingers crossed, please. :)

@goddess04: I had my pannis removed, chest muscles this and belly button that and my "lady bits" purdied up. --AND NO, I'm posting pictures! :)

Thank you all for the support. I really needed and appreciate it.

@@ausmith how was consultation?did u have surgery??

Hi yes I've had the first surgery 2 weeks ago yesterday. I had the circumference body lift and the surgeon also did a bra lift at the same time because he didn't think I would be satisfied with the overall result. All has gone well I'm feeling good some of the electric shock feelings from the nerves but not to bad. I started to get itchy about 4 days ago after I shower and put the compression garments on, so I'm trying to deal with that. The surgeon is very happy with my healing so I'm back in hospital tomorrow for the Breast Lift / Breast reduction and the arm lift. We will be in Bangkok for another 2.5 weeks so that the surgeon can monitor my healing. I have to admit I haven't done much at all the last 2 weeks making sure that I don't have any complications. I'm very lucky that my Husband is here with me and has been doing everything I'm not sure I could go through both of the surgery's without him.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

@@ausmith omg u had all that done?? U all are soldiers! I don't think I can do this again. How do you sleep with the body lift? Ive been sleeping on my back since surgery and only my front was touched. I don't know why the surgeons act like they can't do anything for my bra rolls[emoji22]hope the lift went well! Im behind on replying sorry. Yes that's awesome he is helping u. U def need someone to assist. Hubby wasn't much help but i had my mommy [emoji1]

The first few weeks i was reading the real self website/app for everything plastic surgery. Plus texting my doc frequently to make sure what i was experiencing was supposed to happen [emoji50]

Hi wl fam! Hows everyone's mending going? Im still getting some swelling at the top of my belly. Still feels weird around my belly button sometimes, a little pain. I tried putting a marble in to shape it but it bothered me. Hopefully it doesn't close up. Sometimes i get an itchy sensation around area but when i go to scratch it doesn't help because the area still has some numbness. Maybe its a ghost pannus itch[emoji3] Feeling a little down tho. Along with the swelling and some weight gain i have to wear some of my old bigger clothes. Its disheartening. But i will get it together. And hopefully the swelling will subside. Hope everyone is feeling better!

Hi wl fam! Hows everyone's mending going? Im still getting some swelling at the top of my belly. Still feels weird around my belly button sometimes, a little pain. I tried putting a marble in to shape it but it bothered me. Hopefully it doesn't close up. Sometimes i get an itchy sensation around area but when i go to scratch it doesn't help because the area still has some numbness. Maybe its a ghost pannus itch Feeling a little down tho. Along with the swelling and some weight gain i have to wear some of my old bigger clothes. Its disheartening. But i will get it together. And hopefully the swelling will subside. Hope everyone is feeling better!

Hi I'm 8 weeks out from Body Lift and Bra Lift and 6 weeks out from Breast Lift / Reduction and Arm Lift.

I've still got some swelling in my tummy and arms but Ive been really strict with wearing the compression garments so I'm hoping the swelling will settle down soon. I still have a small amount of loose skin at the TOP of my tummy that will need to be rectified in a few months but it's a million times better than it was. In regards to my belly button some days if it's hot it gets a bit red but no real problems. If it happens I just make sure I put some Betadine on it after my shower and dry it properly with a cool hair dryer.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

@@ausmith wow sounds like you're doing great especially after all of that! Awesome im happy for u[emoji1] [emoji119]????are you happy the way it turned out so far or still too early to tell??