Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone tried the vitamin patches? How did they work for you? Did your NUT recommend them? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I haven't tried them, but I am so anxious to. The Bariatric Advantage chewables are sickening sweet and about do me in every morning. I did ask my nutritionist about them and they said yes that was OK, but not an option in the manual I was given. I can't wait until I can swallow pills, I'm going to wait until my blood work results on the BA Vitamins and if all is well I will be checking them out. I sometimes have problems with pills getting stuck even though I have no narrowing/strictures in my esophagus so if I can't get pills down effectively the patch is a viable option. I have read on this forum before somewhere that folks who have tried them have had good blood work values.

I purchased some chewable Calcium Citrate Vitamins. God are they horrible! But, I have a whole bottle of them so I will not waste them. But they are of course chalky, and just have a weird taste to them. I chew 4 a day; 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. I make sure to have something to drink handy because right after chewing them I have to rinse it down with Water or something. I will definitely try a different one after this bottle is gone. They are big too; perhaps the size of a nickel.

I've been using them for two months! I have one on as we speak. I can't tell you how great the change was, going from absolutely disgusting multis that made me nauseous because they tasted so horrible when i tried to force them down my throat to just sticking a path on the back of my shoulder after a shower. My bloodwork is still perfect. :) Highly recommend them!

Thanks! I know when I had my band pills weren't an option until about bed time and if I took them to close I couldn't lay down for about an hour after. I wasn't sure how pill would work with the bypass and when I saw these I got excited lol

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I use the PatchMD Multivitamin and B12. I recently had blood work done and everything came back normal so I guess they are working! I recommend them!