Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm actually around again.

Gosh I've missed all of you. Have been off work for the last several weeks with severe bronchitis and upper respiratory infection. Actually needed to be on oxygen and have nebulizer treatments with a respiratory therapist three times a day. Was sleeping 16+ hours a day too. Took me two weeks just to read a book, couldn't concentrate on anything. Back to work part-time this week and hopefully full-time next week.

Glad to hear the board is busy, New Hope, I promise I'll write down the crab dip recipe for you and get it to you next week. We are headed to friends for Thanksgiving as no-one wanted me to "make such a big effort" since I'm still recuperating.

Saw Dr. McKeen and got another fill (now at 2.5). I think this is perfect. I was eating too many "feel good" foods when I wasn't feeling good and actually put on 8 pounds (have lost 6 of them already so I think it might have been partly from the prednisone they had me on). This is snug, but no PBing, and making me eat slower and better foods which is what I needed.

Hi to everyone I met in Las Vegas. I really enjoyed the trip and loved meeting all you wonderful (but a little crazy/fun) group. Welcome all you new bandsters to an exciting journey and great group of people here.

Will come back next week and give you all an update. Michelle, glad to hear you are doing so well. Expect a box of size 14 clothes after the first of the year. 12's are OK but some pants aren't as comfortable as I like and I know you'll be there soon! Hope your son is doing well and still think positive thoughts for you and your family.

Vera, glad no leaks and no re-surgery needed. Will talk to you soon.

Keep in touch.

Thanks for all the messages. Just wanted to add that Rusty and I met Rebeccalee (Becky) and her husband for dinner. What wonderful people and I can't wait to see them again. She is doing so great. Of course we split a crabcake appetizer and it was plenty. She lives in Eureka and is in the Bay Area occasionally so I hope we can really do this again.

Again, you guys are wonderful, helpful, caring, giving and loving people. I give thanks for being part of this group. Happy Thanksgiving.

Nice to see you, Carol, even after you tried killing me with your famous margueritas! Actually, I've been looking for you because I need the exact recipe. I'd like to store some in my freezer for my next wingding (I promise to go slow this time.) Hope you're feeling better, bronchitis is the worst.

Hi Carol..so glad to see you are back but sorryto hear of your illnes. I hope you are on the mend soon. I'm doing good, have lost 10l bs since Vegas. I will be in those 14's soon. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I think of you often :)

Hey, Carol! I was wondering where you disappeared to. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been so sick. Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery.

(((Hugs!)))

Carol-

So glad your feeling better! Just curious how your port/band did with the coughing? Are you still sore?

Megan

I am so sorry to hear you have been so ill, Carol. I'm glad you are getting better. :)

Walter and I enjoyed dinner and hope we can do it again. I have some pictures for you on my website. I will send you the link.

hi, carol

new on post, glad to hear you are feeling so well , and are better, keep warm and becareful this is the worse weather, to be in, and be sick,

feel better,

margie,

--------------------------------

margie

4/5/04

295/257.8/140

ny. ny.

dr.texiria

montiforie hospt.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches