Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello Out There August 2016 Sleevers!

Hey all :) I'm getting gastric sleeve on August 1st! Very excited, getting nervous. Pre-op appointment is this Friday where they'll tell me when to start my liquid diet, etc.

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that based on another thread, I've just created a Facebook support group for those of us in August, so that we can keep in touch and cheer each other on :) You'll just need to search on facebook to join - it's called "BP August 2016". It's a closed group so that we can be found by search, but all posts are private.

I hope you join! I think it will be a lot easier to keep in touch this way and connect :)

Best of luck to everyone! ♡

Sent from my SM-G920V using the BariatricPal App

My FB name is NieshaBrowneyes and I would like to be in this group please

I have searched on FB and I can not find it. ☹️

Edited by MsB7

I hope everyone doesn't leave here. I don't have Facebook but I'd still love the support from my fellow August sleevers. I'm August 22

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Hey all :) I'm getting gastric sleeve on August 1st! Very excited, getting nervous. Pre-op appointment is this Friday where they'll tell me when to start my liquid diet, etc.

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that based on another thread, I've just created a Facebook support group for those of us in August, so that we can keep in touch and cheer each other on :) You'll just need to search on facebook to join - it's called "BP August 2016". It's a closed group so that we can be found by search, but all posts are private.

I hope you join! I think it will be a lot easier to keep in touch this way and connect :)

Hi there! When you did the search, did you go to the group section of the search? If you still can't find it I can add you :)

Hi there! When you did the search, did you go to the group section of the search? If you still can't find it I can add you :)

I hope everyone doesn't leave here. I don't have Facebook but I'd still love the support from my fellow August sleevers. I'm August 22

We won't leave! Facebook is just easier to stay connected directly. But I know I'll still be here :)

I need to be added as well, please

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

I just got the call from my surgeon's office this morning. Insurance approved and surgery set for August 3rd! Happy dancing here! WooHoo!

Hi there!

I'm august 10th!!!!

July 19th is my nutrition appt

July 27th is the start of my liquid diet.

Aug 3 is my appt preop appt with my surgeon.

I'm so glad this is finally happening.

Sent from my SM-N920T using the BariatricPal App

My surgery is August 10th as well. My 2 week preop diet starts on the 27th. I already had all of my labs and my preop appointment. Just waiting on the phone consult August 1st with the anesthesiologist. I am so excited, nervous and scared!

Hello everyone! My lap-band to sleeve revision with hiatal hernia repair is set for August 15! I cannot wait to shed this extra weight I've been hauling around on my short frame. I start my liquid diet officially on Aug. 1, but I've been doing Meal Replacement shakes with IdealShape products for the last several days to jump start everything. I am already down 17 lbs from my heaviest weight in the last two months, so I am optimistic that my sleeve will work and my body won't want to hold on to the weight. Good Luck to everyone with the pre-op diets and surgery! I look forward to following the group's progress.

Can you also add me to your support group page on Facebook? My Facebook page is called

Walker D'sleeved

I looked for your group page and there was two pages that came up... One was closet diva and the other didn't specify what the group were pertaining to :)

Can you also add me to your support group page on Facebook? My Facebook page is called

Walker D'sleeved

I looked for your group page and there was two pages that came up... One was closet diva and the other didn't specify what the group were pertaining to

Any Philadelphia August Sleevers?

New Jersey

My VSG date is 8/8. My surgery will be performed by Dr. Ajay Goyal of the New Jersey Bariatric Center.

August 2016 Sleevers!

@@Sc7272

welcome all sleeve newbies

what a good lookin' group of peeps :rolleyes:

good luck

speedy recovery

kathy