Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3/21/16 surgery buddies

Tjey did a hernia repair so i have a bit more pain then most...however i have been passing gas but not enough... Yes walking and sipping as much as i can. Still very sore esp the hernia area..and my muscles spasam when i drink.

Its nice to be back in my own bed!

Edited by shortstuff4ever78

Glad you are home in your own bed! My mom had a hernia repair too. She just had some Tomato Soup. She's very tired. I'm sure you are sore, every day it will get better.

I agree....ty glad shes doing well too

How is everyone doing with Fluid intake? I can only get about 1 1/2 ounces down every 15min or so...and thats pushing it...still walking and getting this gas out of me

I can't get the 100 ounces recommended by my Dr , I'm not feeling dehydrated , so it's a good thing

Yeah not dehydrated here either...just sipping away....my belly blk and blue from shots though...

Lucky u...my belly still tight esp in the hernia area...still moving slow...but picking up more and more...just tired of drinking...im not hungry and not thirsty so everything by force...but feel good in general

Omg sick of drinking.... And still 1 more week!

Im on stage 3 in our program stage 1 is NPO...stage 2 is clear liquids...stage 3 yogurt, cream Soups etc...stage 4 is pureed food...doing the best i can...doctor and nutritionist called tofay to check on me...and gave me some tips...to try...very tired today so gonna nap...glad it seems to be easy for you.

I'm doing mine this tuesday

Craig Martinez

Austin, Texas

I hope you feel better soon, get a lot of rest that will help for sure! I really am surprised how great I feel, I do go back to work on Monday, so I am glad I am healing quickly!

Are you excited Craig?

God bless you! Cause i know what i feel is temp...i often wonder if i did make a mistake....too late regardless