Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September 07 Roll Call

lookin' for fellow 9/14 bandsters?? I'm sooooo damn nervous! LOL

Hi Kimmie - I am being banded on 9/18. I am nervous too, but I look at the thread "Before and After Pix" and I want to be able to post on their down the road. That is my motivation when my nerves try getting the better of me. :)

I wish you all the best on Friday with your banding. Please post as soon as you are feeling up to it. :gluck: Would love to hear how you are doing and any tips for beating the gas pains everyone talks about.

I leave for Denver Sunday evening. :) My preop is Monday afternoon and then I enter bandland on Tuesday morning at 11am.

Welcome NJB-FW and Kimmie to the site! I will add you both to the Updated September Bandsters thread! Good luck and keep us posted with your progresses!

Good luck Cyndymot and Labella - our only two listed bandsters tomorrow. Good luck to the both of you, please post as soon as you are able!

Mdicurn, you can add my name to the bottom, I will becoma an official lapbandito for the sexy-septembers 9-28 in Monterrey, MX!! Thanks!

docsdeb

Docsdeb - I have added you to the updated September Bandsters - I don't think mdicurn was updating them - any how I love your scale - where did you find it?

poohlvr, Thanks for adding me! I found the scale when I went into my signature profile to update it and it had all these smiley faces and other neat emoticons to add. I found the scale and thought it so funny I had to add it. I hope you can find it, if I could send it to you I would.

Well I still don't see my name on the list but that's ok, I know when I will become a banster!!! Good luck to all the septembersexies2b!!!

I'll report back asap...LOL I'm staying at my parent's or sister's house for the night, so I'll sneak onto the computer some time! My surgery is at 7:30AM, so I'll be up at the ass crack of dawn getting ready! Woot!!

I was banded on monday 10th September (now on 3rd post op day). Despite being terrified- everything went really well with very little pain (only discomfort) and have not needed any pain relief since 1st post op day.

Docsdeb _ I can't edit and add you to this list. Only the person that started it can. I update another thread called "Updated September Bandsters" - and you are on there! Let me know if you can't find it and I can see about helping you get there. I will have to check out the signature area later on!

Nitenurse and aaduncan! Welcome to the site and I see you are both already banded...how are you doing? How is your progress? Let us know how your journeys are coming along...we can all use the support and encouragement!

Thanks for the kind welcome! I am 6 days post-op and had my first follow-up appt with my surgeon today. I have lost 6 lbs thus far but my surgeon warned me not to get over anxious that this is a marathon and not a sprint.

I feel okay..not NORMAL yet. I am so glad I found this forum today because after reading many of the postings I found that many of the things I am experiencing have been experienced by many others. I am still very swollen in the abdomen area and I do some kind of hiccup/gasp for air every time I eat or drink something. I am hoping that this goes away soon.

Anyway...I am so glad to have found this support group and look forwarding to charting this journey together.

Well, I had my last consult and my lab work was all in and it is so official I am doing a huge happy dance! My surgery will be on Wednesday! I am not sure of the time yet, but it is coming and all the labs were good. I feel like I passed a very huge test! LOL And they have my money too. I know you all can relate to the feelings I have! I hope to hear more from you all over the weekend!!! Woohoo!