Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August 07 Exercise!!!

nuddybuddy-take it easy for now....you've just had your surgery, just keep on with the walking, it gets so much easier!

Sat, 18th, 60 minutes of elliptical, 100 crunches!!!

Sun, 19th, 60 minute spin class!!!!! I can't believe I actually did it. This is totally not something I would have ever attempted before. And let me tell ya something, it was so super hard, and I was in spinning 101...but I'll be there next sunday. I can't wait...

nuddybuddy-take it easy for now....you've just had your surgery, just keep on with the walking, it gets so much easier!

Sat, 18th, 60 minutes of elliptical, 100 crunches!!!

Sun, 19th, 60 minute spin class!!!!! I can't believe I actually did it. This is totally not something I would have ever attempted before. And let me tell ya something, it was so super hard, and I was in spinning 101...but I'll be there next sunday. I can't wait...

Thanks. I just keep thinking maybe when I can finally eat I'll get some energy.

Saturday 18th

14.72 miles on bike

NEW road bike that is!!!

Nuddy....just keep walking.....and you will get your energy back...are you having some kind of Protein? That is so important!!

Saturday 18th

14.72 miles on bike

NEW road bike that is!!!

Nuddy....just keep walking.....and you will get your energy back...are you having some kind of Protein? That is so important!!

areellady,

Yes, I take Protein shakes. It's just for one thing I'm used to being lazy from being sooooo big & for two-I'm starving!!!

Hey D - Breaking in the new bike I see! Awesome!

NuddyBuddy - the energy will definately come back...once you get to solid foods, you'll have a ton of energy, and it'll get easier and easier to move, trust me.

Wow its the 20th already!

Okay I've been doing pretty decent although I didn't exercise yesterday. Saturday I did go to a class. We used those resist-a-ball things. OMG..what a killer!

I've been working out 4-5 days a week..I'm going tonight

I plan on doing 40 minutes on the treadmill, 10 on the eliptical and 15 on the weight machines

Ohhhh and guess what! I actually RAN on the treadmill!!! I was sooo scared..LOL.. but i saw the women doing it next to me and she inspired me. So I ran for about 2 minutes and then had to turn it back down. But at least I did it. I figure everyone i see around me thats running is skinny..they must be doing something right..LOL

LOL, I love the comment about skinny runners. I have seen some runners who look way toooo skinny. Like a stick running down the street. Good Job on your workouts. I was wondering where you went!!! Glad to see you posting again.

Monday 20

Arms strength training on Bowflex

Nuddy, yes, what jm says is true, after awhile, liquid Protein is just not cutting it anymore. When you get back to eating some solid food you will notice a huge spike in energy and be bouncing around like there is no tomorrow!!

Looking forward to that day-thanks!!

LOL, I love the comment about skinny runners. I have seen some runners who look way toooo skinny. Like a stick running down the street. Good Job on your workouts. I was wondering where you went!!! Glad to see you posting again.

Monday 20

Arms strength training on Bowflex

I have a family pass at the YMCA. Best thing ever! My kid loves it too

Going tonight again for the same routine..but focusing on arms tonight. Its soo odd to actually feel muscles!

Monday, 8/20

nada

Tuesday, 8/21

35 minutes, treadmill, 1.4 miles

Sat 18th 50 pool laps

Mon20th 50 Pool Laps

Tue 21th 50 pool Laps

Wed 22 40 Pool Laps

(25yard pool)

I go to the YMCA to DiBaby! I way prefer it to other Gyms because they have other fat people there.

How long did you all wait before lifting any weights? I am just over two weeks out from Banding.

Thanks,