Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

One-on-one holiday exercise challenge, anyone?

Great work, Leatha! And six miles is a lot when you are just starting out. I think six miles is about the most I've done. I've been walking daily, but sometimes it is no more than a mile. Somtimes three or more, but usually just between one and two miles.

Nancy

Wow, Leatha, that's wonderful! :banana You must feel great, especially since you assembled the *&$^% bike yourself. BTW, I'll try to post a better picture soon, one that isn't all forehead -- although it does make my face look thinner than it really is!

I was walking through the park this morning, feeling very proud of myself for getting my heart rate going. My crazy dog took advantage of my inattention and ran through the mud to pick up a dead squirrel, which she then pretended to kill herself, shaking it in her jaws. When I finally got it away from her, she had to give me a slobbery puppy kiss. That's what I get for not being more particular in my choice of exercise partner.

Monday Morning!!!!!! reporting time LOL

I want you to know that I will be heading to Vegas (mimi-bash) with my son this afternoon so I'll be off here till Saturday. Not slack time though. Still need everyone to send thier weekly stats so i can keep track. Please either post them here, PM them to me or cyber them off to lapbander081004@yahoo.com. The charts should start looking like charts with this weeks stats added. So as soon as I have all the infor I'll e-mail them to everyone.

For those of you who indicated that you wanted in on the challenge and sent me your e-mails and all the information I requested to start BUT have not forwarded any info to me since have until Dec13th (next Monday's weightin) to bring me up to date or I will not include you in the charts. Jodie is the only one who had warned me she would be out of contact with me due to her moving and no computer access. She will catch up when she gets settled and reconnected to net. If anyone else wants to stay onbaord but is having trouble with getting info to me but will be able to catch up before end of challenege (Jan3) let me know and I won't delete you from the challenge.

Ok Greg enough bitching. LOL

No weight loss for me this week. Only 4 pounds since 11/04 but have dropped another 1/2 inch off waist and also 1/2 off neck. So no real complaining. Dr has me schedlued for third fill (1.5 cc in so far) on Dec 17th. Also just had my daily calorie intake reduced from 1600 to 1400. This shougld help. Think its the added excersie that has caused me to move inches but not weight. I can live with that.

Ok Harrah's here I come. Lossen them slots. Baby needs new shoes.

Yeah I lost 1 lb. I am now 241 lbs. WHOO HOO> I really would like to get under 240 for the Christmas holiday. I think I can make it.

Heading out to walk after dropping off son at school. It is wicked cold here this morning. LOL!!! Had to throw that "wicked" in for the Massachusetts people. The funny thing about Calif is as soon as the sun starts to shine it begins to warm up considerably more than it would if I was say in Kentucky or Tennessee. That is a good thing. I hate the cold. My bones don't like cold.

Exercise was pretty slack this past week. Gotta step it up this week. Heading to my regular Doc at 9a for my usual check-up. So this morning will be a short walk. Most likely just a 30 min walk. But that is better than nothing, RIGHT?? Say yes Penni. Thank you.

Tata for now

Ok, i'm in the airport at Vegas waiting for my return flight home. Found this internet access kiasa and only have a few minutes. Vegas got all my mney so I couldn't aford more then the minunim. lol.

Won't have time till I get home at 5:35am to check all my mail bt hoping I have the weeks results waiting for me. Not sure I';m going to want to report next weeks results.

Hey, Greg, did you meet Lisa/DeLarla? Tell all! And don't worry, you won't be the only one with bad scale news on Monday.

Yes I met Lisa. She was prettier then I had thought(needs new avatar) and she has a fantastic personality. My son and I enjoyed a brief lunch with her and a co worker friend of her's. It was a pleasure to meet her. Other then that What ever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. LOL

And Zoe this is a much bette avatat for you too.

I can stop sweating now because I thought Greg was gonna shoot his mouth off and tell you what really happened. Whew! Blushing here! Thanks you, Greggles. Winky wink.

Welcome back, Greg! Ready for Monday morning weigh-in? I'm not at all! I went to a Christmas party last night and I'm going to the Harley Christmas party tonight. It will not be pretty in the morning. Sigh....

DH did take me for a walk last night and tonight. That's 3 walks this week, which is much better. I hope it helps.

Miss Becky Lee... I just wanted to come in here and tell ya that I finally got on the treadmill this morning... better late than never right???? I just woke up this morning and said... okay... that's it... no more excuses! So... started with the goal of walking at least a mile... ended up doing 1.75 miles/31 minutes. :) My treadmill has a computer in which one can enter current weight... guess what... haven't been on the darn thing since I weighed 222... yikes!

Everything is sagging and flopping... not a pretty picture...

Darcy

Way to go Darcy! Hey girl, you are too pretty to worry about sagging and flopping! :)

I did really good exercising until Sunday morning, now I can't walk for a few day due to a foot problem. UGH! I will be back on that treadmill as soon as it heals up though!

(((Betty))) You are a sweetie pie and I hope your foot feels better soon!

Now... if I can just stay motivated... guess I will have to stop wearing the keep me from sagging and flopping clothes ( at home only ) so that I don't fool myself into thinking I can do this without exercise.

Darcy