Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Ex's

Oh you may have missed thus but I already said no to K. He worked it pretty hard .... and when that didn't work brought up the FWB thing. No.

P is still 4 hours away but the only reason we stopped dating was him moving away. I am not doing anything about it right now, but I trust him, am attracted and enjoy time with him. It remains a possibility (however small), but I just can't see the long distance thing.

Long distance is really tough. But it can be done!! I'm a wedding photographer and I have seen lots of couples together having begun long distance :). I'm glad you said no to k, he sounded like a lame-o. :))

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• ms.sss

Having another blah food day today.  My lunch has been sitting here with me for almost two hours and all I've managed to eat was maybe 1/2 oz of grilled chicken and 2 cucumber slices.  Eff it, I'm done.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Margaret698

Hello Everyone. I am new to this website. Everyone has encouraged me and  happy to say I am now scheduled for sleeve surgery on July 29th 19'. I am so grateful for sites like this for support and answers. Thank you to all and best of luck to you.

· 0 replies
    • GreenTealael

I just scored this Juicy Couture black label dress in a small with room to spare... Unbelievable

· 4 replies
      1. Sosewsue61

Awesome!

2. apiane

That's unbelievable!

3. Orchids&Dragons

Gorgeous!

4. SusieQ2019

Awesome!!!

• allwet

· 0 replies
    • The 56 Bypass

This video is an excerpt from the same, larger video. In this video, I pull out only the Food Addiction portion. Its such an important revelation for me and it may help someone else, thus I think it warrants its own video. 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esuavdnSHEQ
      · 0 replies
  • Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs