Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have a secret - I really do have a blog

Several people have mentioned how much I make them laugh, and I should write a book or a blog or something.

Confession time... I've had a blog, albeit a private one, for years.

http://sharonslife.blogdrive.com/

I went through and removed a couple of things that were a little too explicit for public consumption. The first couple of pages will be familiar to you guys, because you've seen it here. I suggest you go all the way to the beginning (just keep hitting NEXT at the bottom of the page), and read it in the order it was written.

Oh shyt.......gonna take a peek.

Your wit and sense of humor is golden......I'm sure this is gonna be a fun read.

I will check it out.

It goes back 8 years, grab a drink first!

It goes back 8 years, grab a drink first!

Having to make it a Protein shake as I'm getting ready to go to work soon.

Gotta love shiftwork.

I will say this.....Laughing hard at the interplay between you and your boss and the actual size of his "stack". Great moment.........

Oh boy! Got me some reading material when I have some down time! Maybe tomorrow on the stationary bike!!!!

Can't wait to read it!!!

Thanks for the read Sharon. Your blog reminds me that some folks have it worse than others. You are a strong lady for sure!

My friend that was at the first ever Florida Birthday Bash reminded me of something that happened back during the divorce days. I had missed it when I redid the blog. Here it is, I'll be adding it to the blog:

A little tale that a friend reminded me of. This happened in 2008, during the divorce debacle.

I think I went from seriously making someone's day to crushing it in the space of maybe 60 seconds. All unintentional, of course.

Yesterday I was in the parking lot of a large hardware store. I'm on the phone with my ex (who I swear really needs serious meds), who is insisting that he has a right to know who I've been intimate with. Um, no, buddy, you don't have a right to that info. He starts making wild accusations and I started agreeing with him, just because it tortures him.

I'm in this large parking lot, there's some cars around, but I'm parked a bit far away from the doors, and every now and then I look around to make sure no one is near. I see NO ONE.

So I'm agreeing with the ex, remember? I've pretty much lost all patience when I blurt out, "You're right! I was a s*l*u*t when you met me, I was a s*l*u*t when you married me, and I was a s*l*u*t when I left you! You know that I'm a s*l*u*t so get over it!" I hear a cough and I turn to see a guy walking by, with this look on his face that was a mixture of curiosity, interest, and perhaps a little fear.

So I put my hand over the cell phone, and kinda whisper to the guy, "I'm not really a s*l*u*t" and he looks absolutely crestfallen and says "oh", in a very sad way, and he walks on.

Edited by Sharon1964

LOL that is too funny!!!!!!!

@@Sharon1964 i just gopt through reading your blog. i very much enjoyed it! thank you for sharing!!!!!! i wish you could do your yearly florida trip again... sounds like yall had a blast.

@@Sharon1964 i just gopt through reading your blog. i very much enjoyed it! thank you for sharing!!!!!! i wish you could do your yearly florida trip again... sounds like yall had a blast.

My plane ticket has already been purchased for this year!

That is great!!!!!!! Wish I were going with you!!!!!!

LMAO at post #10

Too dang funny !!!!