Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello!

I just thought maybe I could share some of my post VSG surgery, with some of the NSVs that I've had so far in three months..!

1. I cannot believe how many jeans I can no longer use because they just don't fit me! They keep hanging and not even wearing a belt helps me much because it simply looks way oversized... I'm so glad that it means that I've been clearly losing weight, but now I have to buy many pair of jeans..! hahah

2. I used to be traumatized with my arms because I thought they looked too big and unflattering.. But thanks to the weight loss, I don't feel scared to use a sleeveless shirt or dress anymore.., even a sort of skin rash I used to have is now gone!<3

3. Huge confidence boost? I know I don't look like my very thin friends, but I feel so comfortable in my skin that I cannot help but to be so happy and optimistic! I will keep losing weight and hopefully I will eventually accept how my new me looks like and move on from the idea that I still look like old me..

I am so delighted with my results.. Hopefully more NSVs will keep arriving<3

Congratulations! NSV's can be such a boost :) and So is shopping. You are in time for the January Sales!

delighted with results.. Hopefully more NSVs will keep arriving

@@ThinnerRivers

so happy for all your success

NSV's are the best

clothes, jeans etc

good idea to keep track of your NSV's

do as i say, not as i do

keep up the good work

i see many many many NSV's in your future

kathy

congrats

Congratulations! NSV's can be such a boost :) and So is shopping. You are in time for the January Sales!

Thank you! I know I love NSVs, they just brighten my life...! I will definitely get some great deals for my new clothing sizes ;) :)

@@ThinnerRivers

so happy for all your success

NSV's are the best

clothes, jeans etc

good idea to keep track of your NSV's

do as i say, not as i do

keep up the good work

i see many many many NSV's in your future

kathy

congrats

Thank you so much for your support:) <3 This surely keeps me more motivated and spirited in achieving more NSVs!

Edited by ThinnerRivers

Hello!

I just thought maybe I could share some of my post VSG surgery, with some of the NSVs that I've had so far in three months..!

1. I cannot believe how many jeans I can no longer use because they just don't fit me! They keep hanging and not even wearing a belt helps me much because it simply looks way oversized... I'm so glad that it means that I've been clearly losing weight, but now I have to buy many pair of jeans..! hahah

2. I used to be traumatized with my arms because I thought they looked too big and unflattering.. But thanks to the weight loss, I don't feel scared to use a sleeveless shirt or dress anymore.., even a sort of skin rash I used to have is now gone!<3

3. Huge confidence boost? I know I don't look like my very thin friends, but I feel so comfortable in my skin that I cannot help but to be so happy and optimistic! I will keep losing weight and hopefully I will eventually accept how my new me looks like and move on from the idea that I still look like old me..

I am so delighted with my results.. Hopefully more NSVs will keep arriving<3

Congratulations! It is so great to hear you happy and confident! Self-confidence is the biggest bonus. This is so great to hear.