Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Silly Rant!

On August 8 I had sleeve surgery. That's four months ago today. I went into this with no expectations; I was pretty much convinced it wouldn't work.

Then the weight began to fall off.

As I passed 90 pounds gone, and got closer to 4 months, I thought, wouldn't it be awesome if I lose 100 pounds by four months????

Did my body cooperate??? Nooooooooooo. I'm at 98 pounds down. The biatch is hanging onto those two pounds for dear life.

STOMP RANT FUSS STOMP RANT FUSS!!!!!

STOMP STOMP STOMP

STOMP STOMP STOMP

STOMP STOMP STOMP

STOMP STOMP STOMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before:

post-242466-0-41276400-1449595531_thumb.png

4 months and 98 pounds down:

post-242466-0-27143700-1449595677_thumb.jpg

Forget them 2lbs!!! Look at the beautiful result!! Amazing!!! Good job! I was sleeved on August 27 and I'm down 82lbs and I'm supposedly rocking this thing, so you Madame are a true ROCKSTAR!!!!

Holy moly you look great!!! You should be so proud. Those 98 pounds gone have made a difference!! Hang in there- those last two will eventually get tired of hanging around and leave!! Good job

Edited by glitter eyes

Wow! You lost that weight so quickly and you look amazing! Congratulations!

Don't worry about those lousy 2 lbs they will come off and then some.

Just beautiful!

LOOK at that smile. That says it all. Golly, I love that scarf you have on.

JUST LOOK AT YOU!!!

You can rant all you want, honey, but you are looking HOT!!!

You should be so, so very proud. I know I am proud of you :)

Congratulations; you look great. I am green with envy. Would you mind sharing what you ate on a typical day during pureed foods. I'm having problems with slow weight loss and Water retention. Maybe a switch up might help.

Congratulations; you look great. I am green with envy. Would you mind sharing what you ate on a typical day during pureed foods. I'm having problems with slow weight loss and Water retention. Maybe a switch up might help.

I started off a lot heavier than you, which means I lose faster than you (generally speaking, there are always exceptions).

Three meals a day, no Snacks. Each meal is 1/3 cup (measure unless it's something like an egg, then it's one egg). No Protein drinks (this is how my surgeon rolls). He doesn't worry about Protein until you're eating regular food.

90 ounces of beverages per day (usually crystal light). sugar free popsicles (I like the tropical flavors) also counts as liquid.

Pureed... no-sugar-added applesauce, greek yogurt (about half a container), mashed potatoes, hummus (eat with a spoon), half an avocado (mash it in the shell, add a dab of mayo, salt and pepper, and mix it up). I think at that stage I could have scrambled eggs (well, one egg). Wedges of laughing cow cheese.

Thanks for the reply. My surgeon will not allow fruit of any kind except sugar free jam. Having a hard time with eggs. Ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, refried Beans with a little light sour cream and slice deli turkey breast go down the best. Just finally able to get 60 grams per day and getting to 64 ounces Water or crystal light. I am going to ask about the avocado. I saw a recipe where someone cooked an egg in a half avocado and ate it with some salt, pepper and a little tabasco. Looked good.

First off, you look fantastic! You've got me beat by leaps and bounds! ????

Second, it all else fails, next year is a leap year, so I'm sure it'll all balance out in the end.