Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What NSV are you looking forward to Postop?

I'm excited to not be afraid of being humiliated about not fitting on a ride at an amusement park. I think I would still fit now but the idea of them maybe not getting it closed stops me from even trying.

My bf and I have already planned a date to go on rides once I'm down :)

I'm also looking forward to exercise not being so difficult to do! I have trouble getting into positions and keeping up and I can't wait to be able to whoop ass !!!

Yes! The rides! I'd gotten to the point that if they had a test seat outside I wouldn't even attempt it. At Universal Orlando, they would look you up and down and ask "are you planning on riding today?" So utterly humiliating.

1. Wearing a single digit size

2. Being able to exercise as much as I want without my doctor harping or worse causing more damage

3. To not feel like I have to take a picture standing sideways

4. To feel comfortable enough to take lingerie photos for my hubby as a gift

5. And finally, not being completely self-conscience when my husband wants to pick me up. It is not that he can't it is that I just haven't wanted him to. He is all about cuddling and affection, so lets add sitting in his lap, I could probably go on with this one.

A bit TMI but I can't wait to be able to look down & actually see the lady parts! And shaving my legs won't be as difficult either! ????

Sliding down the slide with my daughter.

I was never able to do that when she was little because my arms weren't long enough to reach past my belly and hold her. Now she's 17, so she may not enjoy it as much (or at all, lol), but it's GONNA happen!!!

Edited by talkingmountain

Being able to take my daughter to Disney on ice and really enjoy the show, and not have to come home with bruises because of the chairs.

Getting dressed and not seeing any rolls I'm trying to disguise under clothing

Not having to worry how close the car next to me has parked. I've crawled through the passenger side a couple of times because of this! Of coarse some people are just jerk parkers lol.

I just had my surgery on 12/17 so I haven't stated losing from the surgery yet, just the pre op diet (down 20lbs) I am so excited to have to buy a NEW wedding dress in single digits before my wedding in October. I already have my dress in a size 18 and hopefully I will have lost too much weight that they can't alter the dress or they will ruin the integrity of it. I can't wait to feel beautiful in my wedding dress!! Whoever hasn't had the surgery yet good luck and you will do awesome !!

Thinking of the last time I went to the movies with my dad and sister- they set next to each other(my sister is large too- but I've got 100 pounds on her probably ) and they left an empty seat between me and them. Not to mention how hideous the seats feel.

Not being terrified going into a restaurant and the freak out of will I fit in the booth.

Being able to shop in a store for clothes/ not that Walmart is known for its fashion/ but they do have some cute tshirts around the holidays and such -- the last group of clothes I bought was from Walmart online - solid color 4x men's shirts / and I believe the sweats I bought were 4x female- I never have shopped at torrid but I don't think they have anything to fit me- same with Maurice's - I have been in there a couple of times- haha nope not even close to having something that fits- and I want a pair of boots. Something I have never owned!!

Finding a fashion/ as of right now I don't have a style- and really I don't know what I like! So that will be fun.

I look forward to being able to do things- I would like to be able to walk- the thought of a nature hike just sounds amazing.

Disney world ! Although I fit in all the rides I hurt so bad and I sat a lot of the time we were there/ so maybe someday I can go back and enjoy myself more.

Getting rid of my clothes- most of them aren't fit to wear so they will tossed in the trash- my friend as she lost weight after her band has gave me clothes- I'm guessing those might last me the first 4-5 months depending.

And I know this post is long so I will just post one more and that is cleaning our house- it's such a struggle/ I sit here and look at all the things that need done. Cobwebs , sweeping, mopping -- I'm not saying it will ever be showroom perfect but the thought of being able to do these things -

Getting more weight off to ease the constant knee pain in my left knee.

Continued better health.....feeling great already.....want to keep feeling this way.

Normal sized tall clothes.

Airplane-friendly body (legroom is always going to suck, though) because I want to be able to hop on flights for spur of the moment fun trips.

I'm looking foreword to sitting on the floor with my son without fear that I won't be able to get off the floor of my husbands not home to get me up off the floor.

I'm looking foreword to buying Victoria's Secret Pink clothing for sweats and sweatshirts not to mention bras and panties!

I'm looking foreword to being able to chase my son around and not have to call the game short because of my back pain.

I'm looking forward to my husband having that sparkle back in his eye when he looks at me. Not saying that he doesn't love me it's just that either we've been together to long (14years) or I'm not that attractive with an extra hundred and ten pounds over my doctor set goal weight....

I'm looking forward to not being so sweaty all the damn time, even in the winter.

Sorry for the long post, there are just so many things I'm looking foreword to.

Take care

My kids bought me a sweatshirt for Christmas 2014 that I can't fit into..I will be wearing it this year!

The car parking thing is me! I hate trying to get out or having to crawl to the passenger side.

Of course going shopping for normal clothes and no longer wearing granny panties! ☺️