Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things you feel good about?

After losing a significant amount of weight! How do you feel? What are things your doing now that you wouldn't do before? Does people treat you better?

I'm still in the process of losing but I'm about halfway to my ultimate goal weight :) I feel great! My body is adjusting to the thinner me as I tend to catch myself slouching a bit sometimes or sitting way back from a table bc of my pre-existing belly hehe

I'm waking up feeling good about myself! I'm working my way to going to clothing stores even though I really don't want to lol I am energized in a different way and it feels amazing! I also gained back some of my spunk!

I'm a pretty nice and friendly person. My inside personality is finally matching what my outside appearance should have always been. If anything I'm getting noticed by guys and it feels kind of nice. But I have the foggest idea on what I'm doing..I never really had this kind of attention before so I'm kind of awkward and shy when guys compliment me lol

But hey in the end of the day I look at myself in the mirror and always say "you are looking great, you are amazing! You've made it this far and you'll keep going. You got this. I love you!" *I've had low self-esteem all my life*

SW: 225

CW: 181

GW1: 160

Ultimate GW:130

. I can't wait for this feeling.... Do you have any pictures... I would love to see your before and after
Hey girl I'm sorry I've been working nonstop I'll send you a before and after pic tomorrow, I'll be off after 6 eastern time! :)
. Thanks girl ????

I just got my sleeve on October 26 so it's not even been two weeks. I'm down about 10 pounds but the main thing I notice is since I'm not eating very much I'm not so groggy or in a food coma ALL THE TIME like I used to be. I can't believe how clear my head is and how much energy I have not having a belly full of junk food and carbs. I'm in such a good mood, well probably because I'm walking every day which I haven't done in years and those endorphins are making me smile at everyone and people who have no idea say, "Well, you look good." I don't look any different at all yet haha but I'm smiling and happy. That's probably a huge difference.

I'm optimistic and super excited about what life will bring for the first time in a long time.

Other than the really bad acid reflux which I am going to see the doctor about in my appointment in a few days, I feel pretty good.

My resting heart rate is now 70. It used to be around 80-85.

I used to have the band and had a revision to gastric sleeve. Whenever I used to take deep breaths, I could feel the band and it felt like a stricture. Not having it in my body feels great just because I was always aware that it was there and it was always bothering me.

I huff and puff less when climbing the stairs.

I'm only 3 months out but I went to a movie for the first time post-surgery and the sides of my hips did not SQUEEZE into the seat. There was a little bit of air between me and the arm rests. Yay!