Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I know this is going to be WILDLY popular... ;)

@Chanti_Thank you! It's more to try to get back on track. I feel like I'm starting to pick up some bad habits again (sugar) and I refuse to go backwards!

@jane13@sweetie716 Thank you guys for joining in! I'm starting today until Tuesday but if I do well I may stretch it out a bit. We will see. 5 days is a great start and reset. I do suspect I will lose a ton but I am hoping to reset my eating!

@@Dub I remember being on the pre-op diet for two weeks and then another week after surgery. I was so ready to eat! Now I'm doing it for myself without having to. Funny how things work out. I never dreaded it though. I feel stronger when I accomplish things I set my mind to so its more of a test of willpower also. In the beginning I was always reading where people were eating all this junk and regaining thinking WTH! I would NEVER do something like that! How can they do that blah blah blah....now 1 year out I haven't gained anything BUT I've been eating more and things I swore I never would (like two sugar Cookies for dinner) I had 0 hunger for months after surgery but that all came back with a vengeance. I feel hungry now. I have started to get lazy about my food. Not doing as much Protein as I should and replacing it with other foods like salads ect....salads are good but not when you fill up on lettuce and not the protein. Long story short I'm slipping, man! I need to kick myself in the arse : ) I worked to hard to let myself down. With that being said I'm going to start on that Water BEFORE my beloved coffee!

@@Dub I remember being on the pre-op diet for two weeks and then another week after surgery. I was so ready to eat! Now I'm doing it for myself without having to. Funny how things work out. I never dreaded it though. I feel stronger when I accomplish things I set my mind to so its more of a test of willpower also. In the beginning I was always reading where people where eating all this junk and regaining thinking WTH! I would NEVER do something like that! How can they do that blah blah blah....now 1 year out I haven't gained anything BUT I've been eating more and things I swore I never would (like two sugar Cookies for dinner) I had 0 hunger for months after surgery but that all came back with a vengeance. I feel hungry now. I have started to get lazy about my food. Not doing as much Protein as I should and replacing it with other foods like salads ect....salads are good but not when you fill up on lettuce and not the Protein. Long story short I'm slipping man,! I need to kick myself in the arse : ) I worked to hard to let myself down. With that being said I'm going to start on that Water BEFORE my beloved coffee!

Hells yes !!!!

Much respect for being proactive.

@@AJ cowgirl Yes!! You're ahead of me but I'm working on that 16oz of Water and I just gave my husband the "you're on your own" speech as far as food and the kids. It's about me this week!

I have now skipped my traditional "mid morning cheese" and am patiently waiting for my shake at lunch. I am, however, drinking some delicious peach iced tea flavored crystal light in my Water this morning. It feels good :)

Hold on here -- I didn't know this was also going to be about recommitting to drinking our Water.

I want a piece of that!

;)

I've been pretty good on my Water recently bc I always hydrate well for my races and it's race season... But also during race season I can get a little carb-y which is fine when I'm actually racing, but it can bleed over! So this is a good thing!

Still not sure what I will do this weekend, road trip to visit colleges with my daughter and I know we will try some local eatery so reserving the "right" to take the weekend off and finish my days next week LOL!

Here's my Breakfast... Half scoop Fit Frappe chai latte and half scoop HIIT pumpkin spice in unsweetened almond milk! YUM!post-194772-14461318729473_thumb.jpg

@@VSGAnn2014 YES!! I'm a horrible Water Intaker! I'm sitting in class and my stomach is acting a fool! I didn't get all my shake in and it's use to food. I'm going to win this! The war has started!!!

@@jess9395 Sounds yum!

Halloween isn't tough for me but, I sure will be ready for all liquids after Thanksgiving. That's going to be my first holiday eatfest post op and I am NERVOUS! Can i defer participation for a month? ;)