Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

omg it hasn't been sent! ????

I should have called last week, but I called today and found out my packet hasn't even been sent to the insurance company yet! I'm about to have a full on freaking meltdown!!! It was suppose to be sent last Monday and here it is a week later and they haven't received anything to approve!!!! ???????????????????? I tried calling the surgeon's office, but no one is there apparently, so all I could do was leave a message. I cannot believe we've wasted a whole week doing nothing!!! ????????????????????????

Oh no, I'm so sorry that your having to play the waiting game. If they don't call back I'd go over in person to see what's up. I hope they get you taken care of soon.

I was frustrated when this happened to me. All I have to offer is to take a deep breath and try getting through to your surgeon's office. Kindly, but firmly explain you're under a time constraint and need it done now. Hang in there! :)

I was frustrated when this happened to me. All I have to offer is to take a deep breath and try getting through to your surgeon's office. Kindly, but firmly explain you're under a time constraint and need it done now. Hang in there! :)

I don't even know if there's anyone there today. I know My surgeon himself isn't there on Mondays. I think the staff operates remote from home when there isn't an office day so I have to wait for them to come in I guess tomorrow or if they can get this figured out from wherever they are. They are such good people, and I like them all a lot, but I feel like by trying not to be that annoying person, that I just got overlooked. I'm just so disappointed that I don't even have a chance to get approved til it is actually sent.

I am SO sorry. I hope they submit it tomorrow or ASAP! (((Hugs)))

Believe you me I know how much this STINKS! Unfortunately, I've learned the hard way that I have to stay on top of them. Trust me, I wish more than anything I didn't have to. Today I got a call first thing from surgeon's office and coordinator said she " got to the bottom of the problem" the insurance wasn't accepting my psych evaluation as "mental clearance" because the psych didn't use those words...they've had this report for 4 months BEFORE submitting to insurance. You'd think they would make sure that all ducks were In a row before they sent stuff in, but sadly, she admitted that she didn't even read mine. :( I can't even IMAGINE what would be going on if I weren't on top of it.

I am SO sorry. I hope they submit it tomorrow or ASAP! (((Hugs)))

Believe you me I know how much this STINKS! Unfortunately, I've learned the hard way that I have to stay on top of them. Trust me, I wish more than anything I didn't have to. Today I got a call first thing from surgeon's office and coordinator said she " got to the bottom of the problem" the insurance wasn't accepting my psych evaluation as "mental clearance" because the psych didn't use those words...they've had this report for 4 months BEFORE submitting to insurance. You'd think they would make sure that all ducks were In a row before they sent stuff in, but sadly, she admitted that she didn't even read mine. :( I can't even IMAGINE what would be going on if I weren't on top of it.

Thanks. I hope they do too! I've been trying not to cry all day over this, but I can't help it, ya know? This is big time stuff right now! I canny even imagine what you are going through having done the psych eval and have the missing phrase be the stop holder especially when they had it for 4 months! omg these people have to know how damaging this is to us or do they do it on purpose to see if we are really willing to fight for it? I wonder sometimes!

I've shed a tear or two...thousand today. :(

I'm trying to be so calm and not directly blame anyone or go over their heads, but I think the stress/anxiety is finally catching up with me. Blahh! Lol

I've shed a tear or two...thousand today. :(

I'm trying to be so calm and not directly blame anyone or go over their heads, but I think the stress/anxiety is finally catching up with me. Blahh! Lol

I would be pounding my head on the table. I don't think they do it on purpose. They are just not applying good business ethics or paying attention to the details of their jobs. Jerks. Sorry, I just had to say it.

You guys hang in there. Keep calling, asking questions. It is so frustrating and it shouldn't be, but it just is. Stay after it! You will get there! You are better than their incompetence!

Anything Sajijoma ?

Anything Sajijoma ?

Anything Sajijoma ?

Anything Sajijoma ?

Oh my ipad got stuck sorry! :)

I found out today that it's because the surgeon is out of town and didn't have a chance to write the recommendation letter before he left so it'll be next week before it gets sent. I'm oddly at peace with this, because it'll push my surgery into November and I won't have to worry about if I end up with a surgery date on the date my very special brother died and since he died of a perforated intestines, it'll make me not stress about it as much. It's odd, but I'm ok with it now.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what it feels like to lose a brother. I'm very glad you are at peace with it. Hey, we may even end up with similar November dates.

So sorry about your brother :( At least you are at peace now.