Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What on Earth is a good whey Protein isolate? Because the one I bought tastes like chemicals and is super nasty. Open to suggestions! Post op day four, starting on full liquids. *shudders at the taste*

Whey Protein isolate is a form of complex protein that the body absorbs the best. There are different types like whey protein concentrate but it does not process as efficiently in your body. There are definitely some options like the Syntrax Nectar and even Isopure drinks. There are also some Protein Bars that taste pretty good. One of. My favorite are the Quest Bars which can be found at a local GNC. I typically eat two a day, one for Breakfast and one for lunch. If you like coconut there is a drink called cocotein which I enjoyed. Go to a site called Nashuanutrition where you can purchase single serving samples to see what you like as far as the shakes. There are many options out there and I am glad you will find Lenora few that taste good.

Syntrax Nectars. My favorite is the grapefruit. Mixed with Crystal Lite Lemonade, it tastes like Fresca soda.

I am going to toss my vote in for Syntrax Nectars.< /p>

Also the Quest powders are good also. The Peanut Butter tastes like Peanut Butter Cookies.

The key to not being bored is to find a good unflavored Protein you can add to anything. I use this one. http://www.amazon.com/Allmax-Nutrition-IsoNatural-Unflavored-Lbs/dp/B000GBI6K4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442253577&sr=8-1&keywords=isonatural+unflavored

I really like the Dymatize ISO 100 Protein Powder, the chocolate is great and the birthday cake flavor is good as well but seems to be a little on the sweet side in my opinion. It dissolves completely and is not chalky or has no aftertaste, just my $.02 worth but do recommended at least giving it a try....best of luck!

You know that saying, "You gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince."? Well that's Protein supplements. There are a zillion different brands and forms. It's really a matter of trial and error to find what your tastebuds like.

My advice is buy from brick and mortar stores and save your receipts. Most reputable places will allow you to return any unused portion. @@Yammi is correct, you want to find something that use whey Protein isolates, not concentrates. Popular powders are: Syntrax nectar, Isopure, EAS. RTD: Premiere protein. There are also Protein drinks such a Proasis and Isopure no carb. You have to decide if you want to mix your own using a nutra bullet, or just open and go. The Protein Drinks are a nice change if you prefer a non milk based drink. Unflavored whey is good for adding to Soups. unjury also makes a protein Soup. These are good for when you get tired of the constant sweet taste from the other protein drinks and shakes.

I recommend GNC for anything. Their customer service has been amazing. They've let me return all sorts of stuff and the staff have always been knowledgable!

I love Syntax Nectar!! My favorite is Cookies and cream. It tastes like a mikshake- sooooooooo good!! They have around 20 flavors I think. They are fantastic!