Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Production Planner for a plastics company - really enjoyed this string! ????

@@sizesevenpp

I'm an attorney too. Just got sleeved in Tijuana on 12/28 and doing really well!

Airline Pilot

CNA Orthopedic floor of a level one hospital

So brave! Ortho is the one thing that I fear as a Nurse...traction creeps me out!!!

Give me a good cardiac drip or Code Blue any day just no Ortho! Lol

Sitting at the Ford dealer waiting for my truck so I'm using the time to go back through the thread. Amazing number of Healthcare related folks. So Psycologists, why?

I also found I posted mine twice

Sitting at the Ford dealer waiting for my truck so I'm using the time to go back through the thread. Amazing number of Healthcare related folks. So Psycologists, why?

I also found I posted mine twice

I truly think that as healthcare providers we are trained to always put others first. As a student nurse I had clinical instructors who actively advocated ALWAYS skipping your lunch break to spend more time with your patients.

It's nice but you also need time for yourself to eat and be healthy.

So we are always last on the list until one day we decide to make a change.

And let me also say it's common for Nurses to not have time to take a break due to very sick patients etc. what do we do? Eat the crummy Snacks we stock on the unit. Graham crackers, jell-o, juice etc....

And let me also say it's common for Nurses to not have time to take a break due to very sick patients etc. what do we do? Eat the crummy Snacks we stock on the unit. Graham crackers, jell-o, juice etc....

Much like us, show up at the gate, 30 minute turn and look for something, anything to eat. McDonalds, Chipotle,...... some kind of fast food. Then we inhale it and sit in the seat for the next 3 hours get to the hotel knocked but up for bar food.

Much like us, show up at the gate, 30 minute turn and look for something, anything to eat. McDonalds, Chipotle,...... some kind of fast food. Then we inhale it and sit in the seat for the next 3 hours get to the hotel knocked but up for bar food.
I will say that now that I am doing my liquid pre op diet it's easier!

I was just saying how much easier my mornings are because "packing a lunch" means grabbing Protein

shakes, broth and pre made high protein jell-o.

So not only is it easier to pack but I'm always prepared which is HUGE for me.

Hope you find it just as easy when you transition to pre op diet

Edited by Nurse_Lenora

I am also not beholden to the Hospital cafeteria to provide a decent meal. God knows that is always hit or miss!

Information Systems consultant, software and general computer support, work with Sybase database and SQL, work with Public Education Information Management Systems (PEIMS)