Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Official Bitching thread.....

Ugh. My eating is about to cause me to have an "oops I crapped my pants" moment.

Peeking in here and I laughed out loud at this! (going back to read the rest of the thread now)

Maybe it is TMI but seriously can I just find an effing happy medium between painfully constipated and damn near shitting my pants?

My father in law ate my entire box of Oh yeah protien wafers while we were on vacation. How drunk do you have to be to not realize that they aren't effing candy bars. They taste funny to normal people, kinda like sawdust. Not sweet at all. UGH.

You guys I love this. I took my girls riding for 4 hours this morning then came back and took my son and his friend to see Simpsons (sorry I just don't like it) while my dh lay in bed and read a book ALL day. The Breakfast dishes are still there. He said to me "do I have to babysit the girls?" YOU DON'T BABYSIT YOUR OWN CHILDREN I think he thinks because he works thats all he has to do. Just once I wish I could lay in bed all day and have someone else take care of life. So I ate too much, What's new!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marga

Has anyone else noticed how much a pain in the behind they are..I am so freaking frusterated right now that I want to swear them all off and become a hermit with a bunch of cats!!!

Ok so I am younger than many on here, being 22 and not married. Been talking to this guy for several months. I mean talking as we hang out every day together and text and call each other and do things together. Well last week he stopped returning my calls and wont text me back!!!! Not returning a call is a pet peeve of mine anyways, but the thing is I know him well enough to know hes not doing anything better. Hes sitting on his freaking couch watching tv..ya know being a productive human being ! ( Im sorry I tend to get sarcastic whenever Im mad!) Is it so hard to call me back. Im sorry I didnt know that it was difficult to answer a cell phone.Or maybe hes concerned about getting brain cancer..o wait that cant be it, bc texting a person doesnt require the phone to be held next to the ear. Maybe hes found someone better to talk to. FINE WHATEVER. Answer the ***** phone and say that youre busy. Totally fine. Grr.

So A huge portion of me wants to drive to his house and pull crazy on him by poundin on his door like a freakin stalker and seeing whats up..another part of me wants to so run off my frustrations and get super hot and skinny and then accidentally run into him. Even thinking about this whole situation pisses me off!!

I realize to those of you that are married this might seem juvenile, but really all Im asking of the man is to pick up the phone when it rings..in my book this should not require an act of GOD!:)

hmm..seriously I think being a hermit with a lot of pets might b the life for me :P

This thread made my morning! I was feeling VERY alone in my misery!

I've been looking for a job for MONTHS!!! I live in a small DYING community and getting even a fast food job is cut throat, much less an office job. I've been a stay at home mom for the past 8 years and that has seemed to make me a leper to these stupid employers! I can't even get an INTERVIEW!!! I'm enrolled with a temp agency and have an interview/testing with another temp agency next week. THEY can't even seem to find me a job! OH, they have jobs listed on their websites, but always come up with an excuse why I can't have THAT job...usually they tell me it's been filled....THEN TAKE IT OFF THE DAMN SITE YOU IDIOTS!!!! How the hell did THEY get their jobs yet I CAN'T get one...I am WELL qualified for MOST office positions!

My youngest is going to all day kindergarten in two weeks and I do NOT want to sit in the house all day every day...there's just not that much house work to do!

I guess after reading the office horror stories on here...maybe it's a mixed blessing, but I want to get out of debt!!!!!

OH, Babygrl: Have you tried Activia? It has seemed to straighten me out intestinally :)

A guys turn to bitch.

I caught a burglar in our garage on christmass eve, we sold our house and I alone got to pack it all up and move it since my wife was pregnant with twins, get to the new house, tons of crap ensues getting the electric turned on, the well ran out of Water blah blah blah, twins came 10 weeks early, suprise, i was banded to tighltly the entire time, could barely drink Water while she was in the hospital, now were all home, kids won't sleep, sick of hearing advice on what to do, I swear if one more fwackin child care know it all parent tells me to cram this holistic goop down there gullet or asks if they are sleeping through the night or trys to share any fwacking piece of advice that they have not been directly and personally asked for, I'm gonna start whackin people. LET ME RESTATE THAT, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY OF YOUR F@CKIN ADVICE ABOUT INFANT CARE AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME. Add sleep deprivation onto a having to disassemble the engine on my wifes car and rebuild it between evening feedings, giving up my suv so she has something reliable to drive the kids around with, drinking to much just to settle my nerves because I walk in and she and the two infant daughters have all gone ballistic, alcoholic mother won't sit the fwack down and shut the fwack up you looney repressed psychoctic demented old bag, pressuring myself to stop drinking cause it's just unneeded calories and you don't want to end up acting like your mother, eating around my band regularly because I'm searching for the littlest something to help alleviate the stress and pain. Having coworkers whine to me that i need to be nicer and not so angry all the time, (they are all so close to being beaten they just don't know) a go no where job where idiocracy and inefficiency ooze at every turn, no time to ride my motorcycle to try to sooth my soul, trying to excercise on the elliptical but now i've develop a agonizing knee pain 15 minutes into it. Great, my knees are gone at the age of 33. FWACKIN PERFECT. What does it all add up to? Jumping on the scale and finding out I'm up 12 lbs and continuing to look dumpy in my clothes.

AAAAAAAAA$RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yukaputz, I won't give you any advice. But I am sorry you are going through all of this.