Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All about BOOBS!

I lost about 90 pounds 10 years ago and practically ran to the plastic surgeon to have a breast reduction and lift. It was the BEST thing I ever did for myself (besides lose the weight). They looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL until I gained all of my weight back and more (they still look okay!). When I lose the weight again, I'd definitely consider having them re-lifted! :)

@@SunflowerGal

I'm the same way! I lost about 90 lbs and yep... I got a lift and implants them gained that back PLUS! They still look awesome. I'm only 2 weeks post op from a revision but I'm worried! THAT was NOT a fun surgery. It's been about ten years for me as well soooo I know some type of plastics will be in my future. So glad I'm not the only who did this! ????

I lost about 90 pounds 10 years ago and practically ran to the plastic surgeon to have a breast reduction and lift. It was the BEST thing I ever did for myself (besides lose the weight). They looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL until I gained all of my weight back and more (they still look okay!). When I lose the weight again, I'd definitely consider having them re-lifted! :)

@@SunflowerGal

I'm the same way! I lost about 90 lbs and yep... I got a lift and implants them gained that back PLUS! They still look awesome. I'm only 2 weeks post op from a revision but I'm worried! THAT was NOT a fun surgery. It's been about ten years for me as well soooo I know some type of plastics will be in my future. So glad I'm not the only who did this!

@ NO! You're not the only one who has done that... while mine don't look as good as they looked 10 years ago, they still look decent!

My surgery was very easy -- my sister was with me for a week and I didn't have to lift an arm. Virtually no pain either.

I am still early in this game so I don't know about plastics... but, as mentioned, I'd definitely consider a re-lift!!

@@SunflowerGal Mine was the first surgery I had ever had and I think I had a crappy anesthesiologist. Waking up was horrid. I was sore after but it was the waking up that was awful! So when I had the lapband surgery I was terrified to wake up. It was cake! (Cake... Hehee). It was sooo easy. With this surgery I again was nervous because it was the band coming out, plus the bypass. It too was cake!! Lol!

Sooo I'll be going to a different place for the phase 2 projects! I just turned 46 but they still look good so I'm hangin on! I think the tummy would be my next work of art. My surgery was self pay. Ugh. Sooo... It will be a few years before I put on the finishing touches so to speak. Fun to connect with you! I'm 2 weeks post op but feel free to ask questions. I'm a fountain of information! Lol! Best of luck on your next stage!!

Along the subject of boobs :) How quickly do the boobs shrink? Will I be having to buy new bras all the time? Bras can be kinda pricey, especially if you have big jugs lol) Will I have to get a new bra every few weeks?

My surgery is this month, so I am thinking about clothes after surgery.

I went from a 42C to a 36B in less than 5 months. They are still shrinking and I am NOT happy about that, seen as I got a breast reduction 4 years ago! I've had to throw away some pretty nice VS bras as a result.

I went from busting out of a 44DDD to a 36DDD. I lost a LOT more than I thought I would but I guess it makes sense since my mom and sister are both 34DD's. I will need a breast lift but I thought I needed one even before surgery. I actually wear my bra to bed so they don't flop all over the place.