Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Breakfast: small glass OJ and a crumpet with butter and honey. Yes, I know, CARBORAMA. Gosh it was nice though:tongue2:

Mid morning: an Optifast Protein bar. Making up for Breakfast

Lunch: meat bolognaise sauce on stir fried zucchini ribbons, with a bit of parmesan

afternoon: 2 Scotch Finger biscuits

dinner: a greek lamb sausage (barbecued) and some tossed salad (included walnuts and mango, yum).

Going visiting tonight, planning on a glass of wine.

Yesterday

B - 2 oz cheddar

L: ff yogurt; 2 tangerines

D: 2 cups lima bean casserole

S: ff yogurt with 4 or 5 candied walnuts

Yesterday:

B: Latte, .7 oz cheddar cheese

L: 1/2 c. potato Soup and 3 bites chicken salad

S: Peanut Butter cookie

D: 2 shrimp tempura, 1 sweet potato tempura, 1 slice caterpillar roll sushi, 1/2 c. miso Soup and 3 edemame

S: 1/2 c. sweet tart nonfat frozen yogurt with chocolate drizzle - not all stayed down (was an issue with all 3 meals today)

I am so glad I found this thread!!! I have been having several questions come up lately about if I am eating too much...

Breakfast:

yogurt 80 calories

1 cup F.F cottage cheese 160 caloris

sugar free pudding 60 calories

lunch

Low carb pizza 267 calories

pudding 60 calorie

dinner

Low carb pizza 267 calories

letuce salad 100 calories

I am so hungury all the time...I have had two fills and have a third one on Monday, I am worried that my band has slipped b/c I am literally hungry all the time like I was before I even had a fill!!!!:wink2::cursing::crying:

Breakfast: muesli with fresh raspberries and greek yogurt

Mid morning: half a pear and a couple of walnuts

Lunch: mug of Tomato Soup and a piece of cheese on toast

Afternoon - 2 tim tams (chocolate biscuits)

Dinner: home made pizza - got through 1/2 slice of ham and pineapple and a glass of red wine.

Yesterday:

B: 1 cheesy egg, couple bites turkey sausage (1st time in a while I've been able to have an egg stay down)

L: 1/3 c. smoked salmon spread with a couple pretzels snaps and baby carrots, 1.5 oz braised beef

S: 2 mini bite samples at williams sonoma and a couple cheese bite tasters at a local gourmet food shop (Christmas shopping)

D: (Had dinner with my visiting parents at a really good local BBQ place):

couple bites salad, 2-3 oz crown prime rib, couple bites of some sides - bbq Beans, cheesy corn & potatoes and coleslaw

S: (did not need this - poor choice but tasted so good):

shared 2 Christopher Elbow truffles with my mom and then had a handful of topsy's popcorn.< /p>

Yesterday

B: piece of cheese

L: handful of candied walnuts and almonds

D: Attended a dinner dance and ate a little of everything including: green salad, carrot salad, raw veggie appetizers with dip, cabbage roll, chicken, and even 2 mouthfuls of cake (something I never eat). All of this with 3 glasses of wine.

Danced up a storm though...today is probably a liquids day to give my gut a rest..

Yesterday:

B: Chai, 1 oz beef Jerky

L: 2/3 c. potato Soup and a small handful topsy's popcorn

S: 1/3 c. smoked salmon spread with pretzels

D: 2 oz Coq au Vin (I used only skinless, boneless thighs), couple bites of the veggies cooked with it, 2 bites steamed broccoli, 4 bites mashed sweet potato mixed w/ greek yogurt, 1 bite of biscuit

S: 1/2 c. tart nonfat frozen yogurt w/ chocolate drizzle

yesterday -

b- skinny latte

s- carrots & blue cheese

l- bowl of minestrone w/romano

d- christmas dinner party had a little bit of: lobster roll, shrimp cocktail, cheese, lamb chop, asparagus, cupcake / martinis:tongue: