Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was told never to take NSAIDS again also. This was scary because I get Migraines quite often, and Ibuprophen was the only thing that would help. The first Migraine I had post surgery I tried liquid Goody's. The powder version has NSAIDS, but the liquid version was just acetaminophen. I don't know why, it may be because it was liquid, but almost instantly my pain faded. This never happens with any meds when I have a migraine. The next time I had a migraine it was the same thing. I have stocked up on these. They are liquid gold! They taste icky but well worth it.

@anewnewme try calling your doc about it specifically..mine said the same thing but when my hip joint was inflamed they said I can take only with omeprazole (prilosec) and for no more than a few days - so they may change it up if you ask about a specific issue.

doTERRA Essential Oils have been a lifesaver for me! I don't take any medications whatsoever. I just use oils!

My surgeon allows Tylenol only. No NSAIDS ever again.

doTERRA Essential Oils have been a lifesaver for me! I don't take any medications whatsoever. I just use oils!

I was told never to take NSAIDS again also. This was scary because I get Migraines quite often, and Ibuprophen was the only thing that would help. The first Migraine I had post surgery I tried liquid Goody's. The powder version has NSAIDS, but the liquid version was just acetaminophen. I don't know why, it may be because it was liquid, but almost instantly my pain faded. This never happens with any meds when I have a migraine. The next time I had a migraine it was the same thing. I have stocked up on these. They are liquid gold! They taste icky but well worth it.

careful. Liquid goody has aspirin in it which is an NSAID.

The liquid has caffeine which is a diuretic and we don't need to lose any more Water.< /p>

I can't drink extra water. I don't need a Migraine more! This liquid med is the best thing I've tried for getting rid of my horrible Migraines.

careful. Liquid goody has aspirin in it which is an NSAID.

No asprin in the liquid goody. Only in powdered.