Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pre-op liquid diet in 3-2-1....

Go! I'm not officially supposed to start liquids until the 13th but I'm ready to get this process moving so today is the day! Surgery is scheduled for the 27th and I pretty much have everything together and am beyond ready!

The crazy part is I'm still waiting on insurance approval...no 48 hour approval for me lol. My coordinator submitted my paperwork on the 30th and I'm still waiting. I'm surprisingly not worried or anxious at all I figure it will all come together. God has blessed me with an overwhelming amount of patients throughout this whole process and for that I'm thankful.

So as my journey continues I hope to keep my progress updated here and use this like my own personal diary ???? I'd like to be able to look back on the good, bad and ugly and maybe help someone else along the way.

Blessings to all with upcoming surgeries, much love and success to you all ????

Go! I'm not officially supposed to start liquids until the 13th but I'm ready to get this process moving so today is the day! Surgery is scheduled for the 27th and I pretty much have everything together and am beyond ready!

The crazy part is I'm still waiting on insurance approval...no 48 hour approval for me lol. My coordinator submitted my paperwork on the 30th and I'm still waiting. I'm surprisingly not worried or anxious at all I figure it will all come together. God has blessed me with an overwhelming amount of patients throughout this whole process and for that I'm thankful.

So as my journey continues I hope to keep my progress updated here and use this like my own personal diary ???? I'd like to be able to look back on the good, bad and ugly and maybe help someone else along the way.

Blessings to all with upcoming surgeries, much love and success to you all ????

Good luck on your journey, the first 3 days were all head hunger games. So be ready with positive self talk. Whatever your motivation is, nows the time to think on that and think hard lol. I made a list in my notes app on my phone (to keep handy) on Why I Want To Lose a Weight. And listed everything I could think of. And in my moment of weakness, I'd read that list. And sometimes I'd read it 5 or 6 times in a matter of a few minutes. It definitely kept things in perspective for me. Good luck on getting your insurance approval soon. Have you called your insurance company again? I called everyday. Literally every day. It took a week to get my response.

Thank you @@Salonboi I know this is not going to be easy but you've got a great idea! I've set daily alarms in my phone that tells me specifically what to eat at what time. Adding some motivational quotes and reminders would be awesome!

I'm going to give the insurance stuff a couple of more days. I don't have surgery until the 27th and they have until the 22nd to make the decision so im good if im approved. If by chance I'm denied I'm still good...I'll just move on to the appeal process ????

Thank you @@Salonboi I know this is not going to be easy but you've got a great idea! I've set daily alarms in my phone that tells me specifically what to eat at what time. Adding some motivational quotes and reminders would be awesome!

I'm going to give the insurance stuff a couple of more days. I don't have surgery until the 27th and they have until the 22nd to make the decision so im good if im approved. If by chance I'm denied I'm still good...I'll just move on to the appeal process ????

Godspeed on hearing back ???? the waiting definitely sucks, but is a great time, to really reflect on what's going to happen to your body and mind soon. I learned to appreciate process because of what I'd read on here. It made total sense.

Surgery was APPROVED!!

@@cara264 thanks!! I keep telling myself that ????

Martene81 I pray all went went well. Wishing you much success on your journey.