Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2015 Mexico Sleevers

If you have a Facebook account, we have a group called June & July 2015 WLS Patients - most of us are going to MX, so you'll find support there, and all of us are fun and supportive. You're welcome to come join us!

Thanks, judi23, I just sent a request to join!

No, I'm going by myself. If you'll be staying at the Marriott, I should see you there. :)

Anyone going to Mexico in June, 2015? I will be flying in on June 14th, surgery on June 15th with Dr. Fernando Garcia. Anyone else going to be in TJ in June? Who is your surgeon? When will you be there?

I am also flying on June 14 from DFW into San Diego. My surgery is on June 15 with Dr Jesus Martin Lopez in TJ. Maybe we will meet each other there. My husband is traveling with me. Is anyone going with you?

Hi all! Just found this topic. I am getting sleeved by Dr Ortiz in TJ on June 8. I just requested to join both FB pages. I live in Scottsdale, AZ.

VSG 1/8/2015 with Dr. Carlos Altamirano Cano. Wonderful experience The time he takes to make his patients comfortable and knowledgeable of the procedure is second to none. He gets a top notch rating from me.

Good luck, alindsey, hope everything goes great for you!

If you don't mind me asking why did you choose Dr Garcia? I had my mind set on Dr. Zavalza but I've read so many good things on Dr. Garcia.

Edited by anna0322

Because I'd researched doctors and I just chose Dr. Garcia. A lot of people seemed to be happy with him, so I just went with it. I looked at his website, read a lot of his blogs, joined his FB page and looked out there, and I just thought I would be happy with him.

I've seen a lot of people that are very happy with A Lighter Me, also. If I hadn't gone with Dr. Garcia, I would have chosen ALM.

I didn't really look at Dr. Zavalza that much, so I don't know that much about him.

Sorry, I don't have much more information than that.

Good luck with your WLS voyage, whichever way you go.

Thank you for responding. I'm doing a bit more research before I proceed with this. Good luck to you and keep us updated on your progress.

Edited by anna0322

Thanks!

Way to go, guys! I've heard of most if not all the doctors you mentioned. They are amazing physicians, each of them excelling in one or more procedures. Please keep in touch and let us know how did everything go. We have a bariatric patient in our home and the more info we have on your experiences, the better. :)

I've heard good things about Dr. Lopez and Dr. Ortiz. I'm in Mexico now, had surgery yesterday with Dr. Fernando Garcia and everything has been good. I'm feeling very well, better than I expected!

I am going down the 26th for sleeve with dr. Jesus Lopez. Anyone have any reviews of him? Very nervous but so exited! Going down alone.

Nothing to worry about, you are in excellent hands, I used him and have no regrets, him and all bp team treated me like a queen, I had no complications whatsoever, and Im loving my results, still way to go.