Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Maryland sleevers?!

I am in Frederick as well. I go in for a seminar on Thursday.

I am in Frederick as well. I did look at Dr. McKenna but they required a $600 fee. Therefore I went with Dr. Annor/Dr. Osborne

Anyone familiar with Dr. Stephen J McKenna? His practice is in Frederick and he's affiliated with Holy Cross. I just went to his seminar this evening.

I'm in Silver Spring, btw.

I went to his seminar but ultimately went with another surgeon in Frederick that did not require a $600 out of pocket. I went with Dr. Annor and Dr. Osborne

@@xochtlem How did your seminar go? Did you make a consultation yet?

OMG I've been meaning to update you! Lol! The seminar went great, Dr. Tran wasn't there but I ended up doing my consult with him anyways. I brought in my documentation from the medical weight loss clinic I used last year and he said that should be enough for insurance to approve (it was 8 months). So he got me set up with 2 NUT appts, and I already completed the first one. I have my endoscopy this Thurs, cardiology next Mon, and Pulmonary the last week of this month.

My therapist wrote up my evaluation and she'll send it to Dr Tran's office this week.

So I'm hoping they get it next week and submit to Anthem for approval ASAP, and hopefully I'll have a date scheduled for late March? Fingers crossed! ????????????

@@xochtlem

I was trying to send you a message and its not working..

How exciting!!

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Tran.. who did you see for NUT? Evelyn? Everyone is super nice there, and all the staff in the hospital was WONDERFUL! That is really soon! Keep me updated on everything! I just went last week for my check up, and I go back in May.. and he said I could meet with plastics and thinks my Tummy Tuck and breast lift might be covered by insurance since I'm having rashes!

Hello everyone

I'm very new to this group and thinking about having my sleeve done at the University of maryland Baltimore with Dr kligman. Is anyone familiar with him ?

Sent from my SM-G928T using the BariatricPal App

Hello everyone

I'm very new to this group and thinking about having my sleeve done at the University of maryland Baltimore with Dr kligman. Is anyone familiar with him ?

Sent from my SM-G928T using the BariatricPal App

@@funke4real I have several friends who have had their surgeries with Dr. Kligman! I almost did my surgery there, but decided on Dr. Tran in DC. I've heard that he has a sort of bad bedside manner, but is a VERY good surgeon, as is his partner (I cannot remember her name though). However, I would NOT recommend their plastic surgery, as my friend did not have a very good experience.

Good luck!

Me! I live in Southern Maryland. I'm in the Obesity Management Program with Dr. Dovec and Dr. Bello at Greater Baltimore Medical Center. It's far away but it was one of the Centers of Excellence suggested by my insurance

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

@@alikelley I am in southern Maryland too.. St. Mary's county!

Rob from Harford County. I was sleeved on 04/01/16 (last Friday) at GBMC. Dr. Dovec was my surgeon. I have to say the entire experience was amazing. Especially considering this was my first surgery and I was quite nervous.

Sent from my SM-N910T using the BariatricPal App

@Chrsytee I'm not far from you. I live on the outskirts of Charles County on the way to St. Mary's!

@@Rbayne83 thanks for providing me with your feedback. I hope you're recovering well. Please keep me updated!

Hello I am in Clinton as well.