Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Started at 253 lbs and size 18/20 and 2 xl. Currently 203 lbs size large-xl shirt and size 12-16 jeans.

I started in July at a size 26 pants and 3xl tops....today....size 12 pants and large in tops!!!

Currently, I'm 11 months out from my surgery and wear size 6 or 8 in tops and dresses and size 4 in slacks. Before I started losing weight, I wore size 26-28 tops and size 1X or 2X bottoms. It took a long time before I was out of plus sizes, but once I got into regular sizes, I progressed through them rapidly. It was quite expensive to keep replacing my clothes, but I kept underestimating how much I would lose.

I was 238 lbs and a size 18-20 or 2 xl. I am now a size 8 or medium. I have lost 86 lbs in 5.5 months.

I currently am 4mos and 2wks out and have dropped to a size 16 /17 or a 1x from a 3x and tops from a 3x to a 1x or 2x depending on the length. my current weight is down as well this week due to walking more and more each week. I have lost a total of 78lbs so far. :)

Started November 11, 2014 at 3xl top, 26 pants. Today Medium top, 13/15 junior in bottoms

I started 250

pants 18

shirts XL-XXL

dresses 20-22

Now 147

Pants 4-0

Shirts M-XS

Dresses no idea 12-4 all depends on the dress

Started at 332, size 32 pants 3 x shirt now 11 months post opt large shirt 16 pants 10/ 12 dress.

Started at size 18 bottom and 18/20 top by Lane Bryant sizes. Now I wear a 4/6 on bottom and xs-m shirt and still losing. Barely hit normal BMI. Not really shooting for a smaller size (but not complaining either) but I want to settle into a lower BMI and improve my measurements. Currently 34-30-38...working on the waist to a proportion I like on myself. Very happy with my progression and the way my body has responded.

I started at 282lbs, wore a size 24. I am now 210lbs and wear between a size 14/16 in regular women's sizes. I had my surgery about 3.5 mths ago. I can tell I'm transferring to a full size 14. I am completely stoked as I haven't worn a size 14 in over 10yrs!!! I'm so excited to be so close to under 200lbs. Life is GREAT!!!! :-D

Edited by lvan83

Started at 257 size 18/20 and now im 160 and size 8

Started in a size 22 pants, 3XL shirts. I am 6 months out and in a size 10-12 pants (depending on brand) and size LG shirts.

Started 22 months ago 301, then through pre op weight loss I was 264 on surgery date.

I was a 24-26 bottom and a 3-4 x in tops.

Now in pants 4-6 and in tops a medium to small depending on what type of shirt.

I am LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!!