Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need someone to talk to!

I stay hungry all of the time but I don't eat much either. It is still very hard for me to get 800

calories in a day. I keep premium Protein Drinks in my fridge. They really fill me up and it keeps

me from eating things I shouldn't. The sleeve is just a tool to help you control your eating. Try

to stick to the high Protein diet and don't give in to your hunger. If you eat protein and drink

the shakes you will do better. I agree with everyone else, stay away from carbs as much as you can.

Don't give up, you don't want all that you went through to be for nothing. Good luck to you.

protein drinks!I really think I should start drinking them much more!I do know its just a tool :(I do try my best not to eat when i get hungry and I start cutting carbs and eat more protein yesterday and I did passed the day with good calories number!Thsnk you a lot ♡and good luck to you too ♡♡

Read and re-read the post from @@JamieLogical over and over. She's got it right on. My doc told me that after bariatric surgery hunger is usually thirst in disguise. Take a daily PPI pill like Protonix, Nexium or Prilosec, and make sure you get 64+ ounces of Fluid in you every - single - day! Good luck!

cuz i eat lots of bread and i think it make me hungry even more!!!

and I will talk to my dr about ppi

No more bread! Starches and sweets will just make you hungrier. Carbs crave carbs, and sweets crave sweets. (Yes, I know they're the same thing, but I'm making a point. :rolleyes: ) And PPIs usually contains the drug Omeprazole. they're not cheap, but they can be found in any drug or grocery store in the US.

Read and re-read the post from @@JamieLogical over and over. She's got it right on. My doc told me that after bariatric surgery hunger is usually thirst in disguise. Take a daily PPI pill like Protonix, Nexium or Prilosec, and make sure you get 64+ ounces of Fluid in you every - single - day! Good luck!

oh i used to eat nexium for 2 monthes of the surgery!

I think i will read and talk to my dr about PPI more!

cuz i eat lots of bread and i think it make me hungry even more!!!

and I will talk to my dr about ppi

No more bread! Starches and sweets will just make you hungrier. Carbs crave carbs, and sweets crave sweets. (Yes, I know they're the same thing, but I'm making a point. :rolleyes: ) And PPIs usually contains the drug Omeprazole. they're not cheap, but they can be found in any drug or grocery store in the US.

I cut the bread now and start with pritein when i eat my meal..i did notice a lil diffrent :0

i think i wad making my self hungry with my eatting habbit!!!

no i'm glad that you all replay me about the carbs and i'm really thankful~

Thank you so much for the replay for the post I really do feel much better ♡

The consensus of most posts are that eating Protein first, then some green veggies, and staying away from starches, is the hiway to success. After all, the essence of extreme weight loss for VSG is to create a small stomach and then go on an uber Atkins diet - high Protein and low carbs.

But, its also ez to negate the situation if you: A) Eat continuously; B) Eat the wrong things.

So, getting sleeve is a little like using the baby-bumpers at the bowling alley. Its a guard rail intended to facilitate extreme weight loss for the first 12-18 months. You can't eat much, so eating the right things is what makes the weight drop.

You are at the right place to get support from all of us who are on this same journey. I am only one week post-op and couldn't be more energized and optimistic.

Get your mind right, and you will be successful.

RC

The consensus of most posts are that eating Protein first, then some green veggies, and staying away from starches, is the hiway to success. After all, the essence of extreme weight loss for VSG is to create a small stomach and then go on an uber Atkins diet - high Protein and low carbs.

But, its also ez to negate the situation if you: A) Eat continuously; B) Eat the wrong things.

So, getting sleeve is a little like using the baby-bumpers at the bowling alley. Its a guard rail intended to facilitate extreme weight loss for the first 12-18 months. You can't eat much, so eating the right things is what makes the weight drop.

You are at the right place to get support from all of us who are on this same journey. I am only one week post-op and couldn't be more energized and optimistic.

Get your mind right, and you will be successful.

RC

I took everyone advice. and start eating my protein and veggies and I did notice some improvement!!

I get full faster and for longer time!! and also an improvement as me!! I used to be a lil negative and frustrated from the hunger!!! but not anymore ^^

there is somedays esp when I go out I eat bad things (/^\)

but the next day I go back to my regime (/°\)

So I'm really thankful for all of you and I hope we all can achieve our goals♡♡♡

I took everyone advice. and start eating my Protein and veggies and I did notice some improvement!!

I get full faster and for longer time!! and also an improvement as me!! I used to be a lil negative and frustrated from the hunger!!! but not anymore ^^

So I'm really thankful for all of you and I hope we all can achieve our goals♡♡♡

So glad to hear you are doing well! Sounds like you've made a big improvement in your eating and it is helping you get back on track. Putting Protein first really does help keep you full and energized. And like you said, if you go out or have something not-so-great for you one day, there's no reason you can't get right back on track the next day or even just the next meal!

I took everyone advice. and start eating my Protein and veggies and I did notice some improvement!!I get full faster and for longer time!! and also an improvement as me!! I used to be a lil negative and frustrated from the hunger!!! but not anymore ^^

So glad to hear you are doing well! Sounds like you've made a big improvement in your eating and it is helping you get back on track. Putting Protein first really does help keep you full and energized. And like you said, if you go out or have something not-so-great for you one day, there's no reason you can't get right back on track the next day or even just the next meal!

I really did made an improvement!

and made up my mind and with time I just learned its the new me and I have to know how to deal with me hehehe

and we all will face time when we play with our regime and eat some bad stuff but I think if we can go back to our regime then it won't hurt~~

tbh thanks to this site I could now think this way I can say I know myslef more now~

i'm so glad I found this site♡♡

found you all♡