Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello Im just starting the process

I have a hard time keeping up on this page. Thanks to people like Msmore who have meet and have become awesome friends and supporter that I have set up a group on Facebook. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join. Invite your friends, family, love ones to join "April's Bariatric Surgery Journey and Support Group". You share your thoughts, pictures, questions, and ideas with the group. This group is set up for to see my progress and help anyone who is just starting their progress and/or has done the surgery who willing to share.

I have joined and added a friend who wants to attend our dr next seminar with our same insurance so I will be calling you in a few so we can help her out and just to let you know you have given me the motivation I need to go through with this surgery and I'm so thankful to you tazi just think a year from now where gonna be on the beach getting sun looking good and healthier then we ever been

I am now going back to bed. I am truly exhausted. For those who actually follow me and read my posts.... I have started a group on Facebook called ‎April's Bariatric Surgery Journey and Support Group. For my writing page also on Facebook I will be putting my writing on my author page April Campbell​.....y'all are all welcome to follow my page and group, invite a friend or two.

This is NOT to scare anyone who is getting the surgery or starting off. I am giving an idea to see what my schedule looks like with all my appointments. I still have to add three more appointments! The scary thing about seeing all the new doctor I am learning more and more about my health. I am tired but I am going to keep pushing forward.

March 27 11a Harrison Nutritionist

April 7 6p Goldstein Bariatric
April 8 130p Vitrua Cardiologist
April 9 1p Salm Pulmonologist
April 13 9a Goldstein Bariatric
April 13 6p Neidorf Family DR
April 14 9a Neidorf Bloodwork
April 14 10a Labcorp Bloodwork
April 20 9a Radio Barium Swallow
April 20 1130a Radio Ultrasound of Neck
April 21 9a Virtua Stress Test
April 21 7p Mark Psych Clearance
April 27 215p Virtua Gastroenterologist
April 27 11:30a Harrison Nutritionist
April 30 8a Labcorp Bloodwork

May 8 8a Fienstien Fibromyalgia
May 11 8a Werbitt Colonscopy
May 13 230p Vitua Carotid artery
May 14 130 Neidorf Family DR
May 18 1pm Harrison Nutritionist
May 21 1p Salm Pulmonologist
May 22 8a Werbitt Ednoscopy

June 15 230p Werbitt Gastroenterologist
June 29 11a Harrison Nutritionist

Edited by Tazi

I am glad my surgeon is the gastroenologist too. Plus my family Dr and pain Dr have taken care if alot of the other tests. Have already gotten all the tests except the endoscopy done. Which my surgeon does.. my other Dr's were on board with all this from the beginning since I take 16 different medicine's. Gonna hopefully be losing half after weight loss we all hope. My family Dr's office is attached to my cardiology Dr. He's on board too since I have a stent. Getting excited!

Isn't their a nutrition and psychological. DR AFFILIATES with your bariatric surgeon? Mine are next door and do all appointment together. Makes it nice too.

All my doctors are affiliated together and with my surgeron. They are all on the system Virtua which is perfect. They also have a database that will me to see all my appointments and any notes that I can print out for my medical history.

Ladies I'm so annoyed! I was on the fast track, had two of my last four clearances today! I get in my car to drive to Willingboro (which is 40 minutes away) and my car doesn't start! Had to reschedule both appointments! The cardiologist is rescheduled for next week but the appointment with the nutritionist cannot be rescheduled until 5/19. It's the 2nd of 3 required appointments and they have to be 30 days apart! So my surgery is delayed now! What was likely to happen in June, most likely won't happen until July! Still encouraged and motivated but I wasn't expecting this setback! Glad things are going smoothly for you guys!

Helllo

I am thinking of getting the surgery looking for information and encouragement. Im not sure which doctor to choose as I live near macon Georgia, I will look in the Atlanta area. Hope I can find support here.

Ladies I'm so annoyed! I was on the fast track, had two of my last four clearances today! I get in my car to drive to Willingboro (which is 40 minutes away) and my car doesn't start! Had to reschedule both appointments! The cardiologist is rescheduled for next week but the appointment with the nutritionist cannot be rescheduled until 5/19. It's the 2nd of 3 required appointments and they have to be 30 days apart! So my surgery is delayed now! What was likely to happen in June, most likely won't happen until July! Still encouraged and motivated but I wasn't expecting this setback! Glad things are going smoothly for you guys!

I am sorry to hear about your setback. Things will come together for you in time. I know how you feel just had a few setbacks myself. I have to see a Vascular surgeron because the ultrasound of my neck because of the mini stroke I had last year and my insurance deny my sleep study but they are willing to do a home study instead plus I jave to get a colonoscopy because I jave low Iron so that dr wants to make sure I am good from head to toe or should I say to ass...lol. Now I have to wait on the pulmonarist to send in the prescription for the home study. You will get there.....just with a patience!!!

Helllo

I am thinking of getting the surgery looking for information and encouragement. Im not sure which doctor to choose as I live near macon Georgia, I will look in the Atlanta area. Hope I can find support here.

You have my support. I wish you the best of luck in Georgia. I have a group on Facebook with people all over the US that can help as well as this page....my page is called April's Bariatric Surgery Journey and Support Group......good luck!!!

Helllo

Welcome, I used to live in Cobb County in Marietta! I have no idea about bariatric surgeons in ga but I wish you luck! Im here if you need me but if you want local support search for a georgia thread or start one yourself! I'm learning how common weight loss surgery has become! It's support everywhere!

I am sorry to hear about your setback. Things will come together for you in time. I know how you feel just had a few setbacks myself. I have to see a Vascular surgeron because the ultrasound of my neck because of the mini stroke I had last year and my insurance deny my sleep study but they are willing to do a home study instead plus I jave to get a colonoscopy because I jave low Iron so that dr wants to make sure I am good from head to toe or should I say to ass...lol. Now I have to wait on the pulmonarist to send in the prescription for the home study. You will get there.....just with a patience!!!

Thanks Tazi and sorry to hear about your setbacks as well but no worries, I have had several colonoscopies due to IBS and honest to God it's painless and the best sleep you will ever have! Lol Now the prep isn't pleasant but you'll lose weight in the process!

It will all work out. I'm sure you are irritated but maybe there is a good outcome somehow in this. Keep positive, we are all here for ya.

Helllo

Welcome, I used to live in Cobb County in Marietta! I have no idea about bariatric surgeons in ga but I wish you luck! Im here if you need me but if you want local support search for a georgia thread or start one yourself! I'm learning how common weight loss surgery has become! It's support everywhere!