Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May Sleevers...where are you?

@@CandyCrushVSG I don't know of a may sleevers group as of yet. We could make one, I guess! I'm on VSG Support Group on Facebook, everyone on there has been awesome so far.

How are everyone's countdowns going? I picked up the last of my Protein shake and Vitamin supplies yesterday. Pre-admission appt in 3 weeks, liquid diet starting in 4 weeks, surgery in 41 days and counting!! :lol: :rolleyes: :blink: :P

Im in that one too! And I am seriously stoked to get my Vitamins and Protein how strange it works out!!

I will go ahead and make one for just May so we can have a smaller one to relate too more!! :) PM me anyone who wants to join I am going to make it secret!! :P

@@CandyCrushVSG I don't know of a may sleevers group as of yet. We could make one, I guess! I'm on VSG Support Group on Facebook, everyone on there has been awesome so far.

How are everyone's countdowns going? I picked up the last of my Protein shake and Vitamin supplies yesterday. Pre-admission appt in 3 weeks, liquid diet starting in 4 weeks, surgery in 41 days and counting!! :lol::rolleyes::blink::P

Im in that one too! And I am seriously stoked to get my Vitamins and Protein how strange it works out!!

I will go ahead and make one for just May so we can have a smaller one to relate too more!! :) PM me anyone who wants to join I am going to make it secret!! :P

I'm down send me a link once you get it set up.

Me too!

Hi. I'm new. This is my first "real" post. I am a nurse and YES I am going to Mexico to have my surgery. After months and months of research, I chose Dr. Ortiz at OCC. I am very excited and nervous! This site has been extremely helpful. I admire everyone's honesty and willingness to support each other.

No shame in going to Mexico they have some fabulous surgeons there!

Hi. I'm new. This is my first "real" post. I am a nurse and YES I am going to Mexico to have my surgery. After months and months of research, I chose Dr. Ortiz at OCC. I am very excited and nervous! This site has been extremely helpful. I admire everyone's honesty and willingness to support each other.

No shame in going to Mexico they have some fabulous surgeons there!

Welcome to the group what date is your surgery.

Hello,

My Surgery date is on the 26th. I am excited and a little nervous. Its awesome to be able to go on this journey with someone. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi all,

I just stumbled across this website. I'm scheduled for surgery 5/27/15. I was originally scheduled on April 1st, but I changed the date because of all the upcoming activities in May (my daughter's college graduation, my birthday and Mother's Day). So, decided I wanted to be completely healed for everything. I actually wish I had gone with my original plan - less time to stress and worry. I'm very nervous, yet excited. So thankful I found this website. It has a lot of valuable information.

>No shame in going to Mexico they have some fabulous surgeons there!

Welcome to the group what date is your surgery.

Thanks! My surgery date in May 15th

@CandyCrushVSG

Hi. I am new here and been reading all the posts. My surgery is May 29th and I'm just looking for other people going through it too. Can I join your Facebook group? I would be interested in helping be admins or do you just want people that have been here a long time?

Im scheduled for May 14 and I can not wait!! I'm definitely ready for the next stage in my life

Hi better-half! We are scheduled the same day with the same Dr!! I'm getting pretty excited as it gets closer! Did you get your instructions yet from our nutritionist? I have to lose 11 pounds pre surgery, little nervous about that. I have 6 pounds still to lose , hope I can get it done !!