Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bathing Suits

As I'm getting closer to goal and it's beginning to heat up here in Tx, I've been thinking about bathing suits. My boobs have completely deflated so I need a suit that pushes them up and out. Plus one that hides the extra tummy skin. I've been looking at Miracle suits, but many kind of look too old. Does anyone have a better idea where I can look for a good one piece suit? That does all the above plus looks a little sexy and up to date? Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

I wish I could think about a swimming suit! It's snowing here. Puke! Maybe VS will have a nice one?

I got one on swimsuitsforall.com. It's a one piece with some support. They have lots on there, may be worth a look.

The prices are reasonable, too. I wasn't going to pay $75 for one in the store...

Thank you for the suggestions! @@Elode I tried VS & omg! Even the one pieces are risqué ! @@amazon thx I'm checking out that site and like that it's reasonably priced! TX weather usually has us swimming by mid March :)

I bought a great two piece and one piece swimsuit at Forever 21(plus), then picked up a swimsuit bra to go under the top. The nice is that they are cheap, cute and actually fit very well.I received so many compliments wearing the "bikini", I'm going to need new ones this year as I am getting sleeved next week. Looking forward to smaller cute summer clothes. Btw-I'm 50 and rocked that size 2x bikini!

Find a specialty swimsuit store where you can get a 2 piece, (even one that covers the belly) so you can get a top with good support that really fits. I tried one piece after one piece and couldn't get enough support for the girls. My 2 piece, (looks like a 1 piece) comes in cup sizes and has an underwire to the top really fits. Makes a world of difference!

@@bikrchk, can you give us some brand names or on line stores where we can find the suits you describe? They sound like something I need to know about.

I don't remember the brand. I wouldn't consider purchasing a swimsuit on line as I had to try on suits for 2 hours in the store before finding one that really fit. The specialty store (Swimwear Solutions in Kansas City area) I went to even does alterations if it needs a tweak. I'm sure other cities have similar shops. FYI, it wasn't cheap, but well worth it for me.

Lands End has some very nice suits. I am pre-op and still get mine from Woman Within. I am looking forward to going back to Lands End and to being able to order more than accessories from Swell.

@@Inner Surfer Girl, THATS where I bought my swim bra from -Woman Within! Love it, holds the girls up, and can wear it under any suit I have.

Problem I had is I assumed the really supportive ones would look best...but I have some extra back skin. I looked best in a string bikini top tied ...just right...so no skin overflow. I did have a breast lift so I have independent suspension again...haha.

Anyway I agree with bkrchk - I need to try them on because what I thought would work didnt.

I bought mine from a company in the UK. I know it's scary, but I have bought lots and have never been disappointed. Once I had to return a bra, but it was because I didn't read the discription. I sent it back with no problem. Belle Lingerie: Womens Lingerie, Big Bras, Plus Size Bras, Bikini

www.belle-lingerie.co.uk/

Edited by bayougirlmrsc

Lands End has some very nice suits. I am pre-op and still get mine from Woman Within. I am looking forward to going back to Lands End and to being able to order more than accessories from Swell.

I love Lands End. They have lots of options, including tankinis, separates, long torso.