Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

????A shout to the February sleevers ????

My surgery is TODAY!! I'm waiting and nervous, cried all night but excited for change! Good Luck to all the sleevies today!!

Good luck!!!

I was sleeved tuesday 2/9, the pain hasn't been bad but the amount of queasiness I have felt took me by surprise.

I dry puked the first 48 hours, not even the sips of Water would stay down.

Anyone else experience this?

I am exactly 2 weeks away from my surgery date (2/26/2015). I had my pre-op appointment with the Doctor 2/9 (my birthday) and I was initial told I would have to do a pre-op diet for 2 weeks but he told me not to start that until the 19th. I think I can handle that. I am soooooo ready to get started on my way new of life. Even though I have been making changes these last 7 months I am ready to start on the other side. Good luck to all of you that have had or are getting ready to have their surgery.

Hi! My surgery was at 12pm pst

I havent experienced excessive burping/farts BUT i am in a LOT OF PAIN! They keep saying its normal, that its Gas but I'm getting pretty tired of that explaination LOL

I've been having serious hunger pains that are now making me nauseous but I'm trying my best to mentally control myself so that I dont dry heave/vomit like a lot around me!

I am using Gas X strips and my pillow to cough up phlegm-eewww & holy crap OUCH! Cant sleep much but i'm trying! Day 1 down.....update tomorrow, even if no ine reads this ut helps to write!!

I was sleeved tuesday 2/9, the pain hasn't been bad but the amount of queasiness I have felt took me by surprise.

I dry puked the first 48 hours, not even the sips of Water would stay down.

Anyone else experience this?

I was also sleeved on 2/9/15 and the dry heaves are finally down to a dull roar. Now I only get them when I first wake up in the morning. I brush my teeth and pop a zofran and I'm good to go. I still haven't experienced hunger but my stomach is growling. I can't tolerate sipping anything but water because I'm afraid that other tastes will linger on my tongue. And though I have dreamed about eating food, seeing it in the flesh is unappetizing. I hope things get better when I can switch to full liquids on Sunday.

Congratulations to all who had surgery this week and thanks for all the well wishes! I had mine on 2/9 with very little pain, but tons of gas! I have to burp with every sip and sometimes have to walk around between sips to get things to settle. I'm sorry to hear some of you are suffering from nausea and vomiting. Just try to breathe through it and remember this too shall pass. This is only a small part of what will become a healthier, happier life. Healing thoughts to all of you!

I had my surgery yesterday. I found out that I had a hernia that they removed during surgery. I'm feeling pretty good today no nausea, and I am able to drink fluids pretty easily. I'm much more sore than I'd thought I'd be. I'm so relieved that the surgery is over and my new life is beginning!

Hello I just had my sleeve on 2/10 I am experiencing bad gas pain. I have my gas x but it does not seem to help, any ideas pls

Hello I just had my sleeve on 2/10 I am experiencing bad gas pain. I have my gas x but it does not seem to help, any ideas pls

They talk about walking a lot and it's true. Walking while sipping on Water helps a lot with releasing the gas. I'm four days post op and I'm still not completely rid of it, but I have at least gotten the majority out. Don't worry, it will pass.

Fatabulous80... The fact that you are texting is while in so much pain... Is either a sign of you doing better than what you feel or else we are like a big family that you can stop thinking of while in pain... Either ways both are very good... Hope your pain recovers asap and you post some ???? happy messages with good news of dropping pounds, you are on the other side of the grass which is definitely greener ????????????????????

Jumari69, I m so sorry to hear about your pain.... It sounds awful! ????

I guess you should listen to Gemini sleever whose definitely been there done that.

You can always complain to your surgeon about the unbearable pain, and as everyone says this shall pass too ????

Kristylea93x

Welcome to the forum hello to Australia... ????

All feb sleevers, I hope to join the gang soon as well... Waiting for my surgeon ????

It's like a giant step all of us have taken together, we are bonded by the sleeve ☺️ kinda creepy ????

.... Not only how we start the journey even our progress and stalls we can share, since all us will be hitting the milestones almost around the same time????

May God bless everyone!

Welcome Sara and congratulations on your 28 Lb loss. That is wonderful. Keep up the great work. God Bless.

Lisa:)

The only thing that helped me was walking and tiny sips ..this will pass, im 9 days out and mine has gotten alot better..hang in there!