Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fast Food

paula

Just wondering what/where bandsters eat for "fast food"???

I REALLY like Wendy's Chili - delicious! And also the different salads from McD's and Burger King. But Im in need of other ideas....

Anybody have any other suggestions?

I've heard that the taco options from Taco Bell are pretty good. But what other options do you need? Chili and salads are pretty much my staples at all the various fast food outlets around here. (And the occasional Frosty--yum!!)

I like to refried Beans w/onions and cheese from our local Mexican Restauraunt, they don/y have a drive thru but I it's still fast and ready to eat!

You know where I really do have trouble is at pizza places. I had wings the other day and they did NOT go down well. Other than eggplant parmagiana, there isn't much I can eat at a pizza place, and unfortunately that's one of my kids' favorite places to go. They get their slices immediately, while I have to wait around for my eggplant or Soup or whatever.

Any ideas about that? Eating only the top of the pizza kind of grosses me out. :)

My kids LOVE the pizza places - and when we go to one, its usually salads for me. But what about speghetti??? If I eat it slow enough it goes down well and thats somthing the pizza places usually serve (and its served quick too) .

I COMPLETELY forgot about Taco Bell - and I know that nacho's are an easy thing for some of us to eat... what about the refried Beans??

Something strange has happened lately...

Since we mentioned Taco Bell, and Mexican food is LOADED with jalapeno's, I wanted to being this up. I REALLY like - no, LOVE - spicy food! Ive noticed that in the past couple of weeks when I eat something peppered I feel this overwhelming urge to vomit - NOT PB!

Eyes Water, chin quivers - the whole nine yards.

I guess its easy for some to stay away from the peppers, but guys, thats part of the food in this area (cajun country). And Im sooo immuned to it that I dont even realize when something is spicy until this crap'ola happens!

this has JUST started - 3 months down the banded road! Anyone else experience this??? (sorry yall, kinda off the subject for a moment)